• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question about Samples Round Covered Baker Lid

In summary, the Round Covered Baker Lid is a versatile and durable kitchen tool designed for the Round Covered Baker from Pampered Chef. It measures 10 inches in diameter and 2 inches tall, making it a perfect fit for the baker. It is safe to use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher, and is also freezer safe. Plus, it is covered by a limited lifetime warranty for added peace of mind.
Shawnna
Gold Member
I just unpacked my Samples order and noticed that the lid for the Round Covered Baker does not sit on the rim of the baker. Is it suppose to sit that way or should the bottom of the lid rest on the lip of the baker?

Anyone else received theirs? If I need to send it back I want to do it quickly.

Mine doesn't fit as perfectly as the DCB. Not sure if it is supposed to be that way or not.

I have recieved mine and mine fits good.

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The lid for the Round Covered Baker should sit on the rim of the baker, not rest on the lip. It sounds like you may have received a defective lid. Please reach out to our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you with getting a replacement lid. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Happy cooking!

What is the Round Covered Baker Lid?

The Round Covered Baker Lid is a versatile kitchen tool designed to fit the Round Covered Baker from Pampered Chef. It is made of durable stoneware and can be used for baking, serving, and storing food.

What are the dimensions of the Round Covered Baker Lid?

The Round Covered Baker Lid measures 10 inches in diameter and is 2 inches tall. It fits perfectly on top of the Round Covered Baker to create a tight seal for baking and storage.

Is the Round Covered Baker Lid microwave safe?

Yes, the Round Covered Baker Lid is safe to use in the microwave. It is also oven and dishwasher safe, making it a convenient and easy-to-use tool for any kitchen.

Can the Round Covered Baker Lid be used in the freezer?

Yes, the Round Covered Baker Lid is freezer safe. It is perfect for storing and freezing leftovers or pre-made meals. Just make sure to thaw the lid before using it in the oven or microwave.

Is the Round Covered Baker Lid covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your Round Covered Baker Lid, simply contact Pampered Chef's customer service for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Maragib
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg