• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rotini Bake and Pizza Dip Recipe Search?

In summary, the recipe for Rotini Bake and Pizza Dip requires rotini pasta, pizza sauce, cream cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, and Italian seasoning. You can substitute any type of pasta for the rotini, but cooking time may vary. The total prep and cook time is about 45 minutes and the dish can be made ahead of time. Additional toppings such as bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, or sausage can be added, but should be cooked beforehand.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi-
I went to a party and the host made 2 PC recipes that I was wondering if someone had them on hand...:

1. Some Rotini or rotelli noodle bake-(made in the 9x13 pan) which was like pasta and mozzerella ontop baked. She mentioned an older stoneware cookbook

2. Hot Pizza dip- thought it seemed newer in one of the SBCB but I cannot find my Fall 2005 book at the moment.

thanks for any help!

What a coincedence - I'm making that tonight for a show!!

Have fun!

Lee Anne

Attachments

• CHEESY MOSTACCIOLI.doc
    20 KB · Views: 344
  • HOT PIZZA DIP.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 407
thank you soo much! I want to serve them at my bunco group next month!

That hot pizza dip is AWESOME. I make it all the time. It's so easy!!!:D

The hot pizza dip is so good, that I made 3 separate (but doubled) batches of it for my middle son's bday party... and there were NO LEFTOVERS! A doubled recipe fits nicely in the middle sized baker. Next time, I may have to use the rectangular baker to hold it all!! :)

Have you tried the Veggie Pizza Dip in the Seasons Best Fall/Winter 2004? It really good with veggies and bread too. It's one of my favorites to prepare when I have friends over.

1. What ingredients do I need for the Rotini Bake and Pizza Dip recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include rotini pasta, pizza sauce, cream cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, and Italian seasoning.

2. Can I use a different type of pasta for the Rotini Bake?

Yes, you can substitute any type of pasta for the rotini in this recipe. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the type of pasta used.

3. How long does it take to make the Rotini Bake and Pizza Dip?

The total prep and cook time for this recipe is about 45 minutes.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Rotini Bake and Pizza Dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Just be sure to add a few extra minutes to the cooking time if the dish is cold when going into the oven.

5. What other toppings can I add to the Rotini Bake and Pizza Dip?

You can get creative and add any of your favorite pizza toppings to this dish, such as bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, or sausage. Just be sure to cook any raw toppings before adding them to the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • k1tchng0ddess
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies