• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Room Situation at Hilton: 5 in a Room, Air Mattress Dilemma

In summary, Sandy, my director is willing to have me stay in a different room, but only if I can find three more people to share it with.
MomToEli
Well, many of you probably read about the room situation ... 5 in a room; supposed to bring my air mattress and sheets - sure the mattress will NOT fit in the room; yada yada yada ...

I sent a message to my director asking if the mattress would even fit in the room, and no response. In fact, the last I heard from her was an email sent early Friday morning regarding a hold on a show for my consultant asking me to check on it.

Well, now I have a line on a room that is available at the Hilton ... 2 beds, not sure how many baths.

Would you take the other room?

I would. You have to be comfortable before anything else!

Yeah, take the new room. Make sure you let your director know how heavy the mattress is and that you weren't sure if it would fit and didn't want to figure out something else when they got there - ask if you can hang out in their room one night for fun and chatting and stuff.

I'd take it... How many roomies will have you have at the Hilton?

I just called and got ahold of my director finally - she is totally okay with me staying in a different room. She is also totally okay with us all staying together - she'll sleep on the floor with her fan.

So, if I get the word this room is still really available, I'll be looking for 3 roomies... hopefully I'll get confirmation this room is still open quickly ...

Katie, are you looking for a room at the Hilton?

Hey Sandy -

My director is out of town - I've been trying to get a hold of her......we may be interested in a room - there are 3 of us! Last I heard, we would have to be at the Palmer House.....and none of us want to stay there - VERY bad experience there last year!
I just left a message for her to call me!

Becky, I thought of you when I saw this thread. I still feel terrible about the fiasco last week with the non-openings in my room. Hope this works out for you.

ChefBeckyD said:
Hey Sandy -

My director is out of town - I've been trying to get a hold of her......we may be interested in a room - there are 3 of us! Last I heard, we would have to be at the Palmer House.....and none of us want to stay there - VERY bad experience there last year!
I just left a message for her to call me!

Becky, I will let you know the second I hear from this person. I don't know her personally - she's on another list I'm on. Keeping my fingers crossed ... this could work out well ...

Becky, I sent you a PM ... I told the gal I was 95% sure I was going to take this room, but need to know that I can fill it with three more people ...

Thanks!

Sandy - we have room for one more person in our room. We are at the Hilton in a 2 bed/2 bath room.

Sandy,

Just sent you an email back!

Sandy - I replied to your PM's. I will be out for the night (sweet adelines rehearsal) but will check this site and my PM's when I get back.

Related to Room Situation at Hilton: 5 in a Room, Air Mattress Dilemma

1. Can I request a room with a larger capacity to fit 5 people?

Yes, you can request a room with a larger capacity at the Hilton. However, this may be subject to availability and may result in an additional cost.

2. Is there a limit to the number of air mattresses we can use in the room?

The Hilton does not have a specific limit on the number of air mattresses allowed in a room. However, they do have a maximum occupancy policy for safety and comfort reasons.

3. Are there any alternatives to using an air mattress for the 5th person in the room?

Yes, the Hilton offers rollaway beds as an alternative to using an air mattress. These can be requested at the front desk, but are subject to availability and may also result in an additional cost.

4. Can we bring our own air mattress to use in the room?

It is best to check with the specific Hilton location you will be staying at. Some locations may allow outside air mattresses, while others may not for safety and cleanliness reasons.

5. Is there an extra charge for the 5th person in the room?

Most Hilton locations have a set rate for a certain number of guests in the room. Any additional guests, including the 5th person, may result in an extra charge. It is best to check with the specific location for their policies and fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • mrssyvo
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
merego