• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rolling Out the Red Carpet on Oscar Night...for Our New Products

In Summary, Dee is planning a theme party for the Oscars in March and she is looking for ideas. She has also pitched the idea to her husband and he is interested. Dee is planning to have a variety of her products discussed, as well as some silly and fun events.
afshea
I just wanted to share the theme party that I am going to be doing in March. Feel free to use it...as long as you aren't too close to me..lol.
I am having a pre-Oscar awards mega-party. I have rented a room, the usual stuff. I'm still working on ideas, but the basic theme..aside from Oscars, will be "rolling out the red carpet on our new products." I'm seeing the table with red fabric and the new products all dressed up and fancy. Also, when I draw for door prizes, I'll draw out five names at one time. They will be the nominees. Then I'll choose one winner who will get to come up and give an acceptance speech. The others will get consolation prizes. Etc etc..you get the idea.

The party will be held 3-5..so that everyone can get home in time to watch the awards.

Sound like fun?

that sounds like so much fun!! when is the awards..i feel dumb for asking!! I think if you can generate enough interest and get enough people there it would be tons of fun!! keep us informed on the ideas!!

Categories..I think this will be a great opportunity to talk about a great variety of our products. Best performance by a piece of cookware: I can give the highlights of each line, then select the Executive set as the winner. Best performance by a Must for your Kitchen....etc etc. I'll sprinkle in some silly things..like giving myself an award for best performance as a person pretending to be a decent cook. etc etc...the ideas are just rolling in now!

This is a GREAT idea!! I have a hostess who is has done several shows for me and is wanting to do one in March but is tired of the same old, same old. I will pitch this idea to her. She will love it! Thank you for sharing!

God Bless,
Dee :cool:

Awesome Theme Party!This is a wonderful idea! My husband and I usually host an Oscar party every year...this year I may do it with a Pampered Chef twist! :) I suggest that your guests stay to watch the Oscars and make an evening out of it. Instead of 3-5 start an hour before the Oscars air. During commercials do your drawings...this keeps up the momentum for never a dull moment. Go to oscar.com for some other Oscar-evening ideas!

I thought about that too....Yes, Originally the idea was to have everyone stay to watch the Oscars, but the place that I am using really doesn't stay open that late. I could have asked my hubby to "volunteer" his time as the one keeping it open..but then I would have lost my baby sitter. Definately for next years party, I am going to look for a location that we can stay at.

What new products will be featured on Oscar Night?

We are excited to showcase our new line of non-stick cookware, versatile kitchen gadgets, and elegant serving trays at our Oscar Night event.

Will there be any special discounts or promotions on these new products?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions on our new products during Oscar Night. Don't miss out on these amazing deals!

How can I attend the Oscar Night event?

The Oscar Night event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. Contact your consultant for more information on how to RSVP and secure your spot.

Will there be any demonstrations or samples of the new products at the event?

Yes, we will have live demonstrations and samples of our new products available for guests to try. This is a great opportunity to see our products in action and taste the delicious results!

Can I place an order for the new products at the event?

Absolutely! Our consultants will be available to take orders for the new products at the event. You can also place an order online or through your consultant after the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Monty060609
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies