• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rockin' the Roles: Couples Study Adventure Begins!

In summary, 2 consultants showed up to the training, one of which was the suspected kitnapper. Progress was made with one of the goals, but the waiting game begins again.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Not sure if this should be posted under Marriage or Books, but I will keep you all updated on the newest book Hubby and I are starting together (for a couples study). It's called Rockin the Roles and is supposed to be really good. We shall see......

the "mother ship" has returned!!The consultant abducting ship has returned with some of my consultants, including the MIA one that I thought had turned into a kitnapper!!!:D I'm having a New Consultant Training tonight and some "seasoned" consultants are coming too!!! I advertised it to them as a great 'refresher" for those who need a push to get their business going after the holidays. There is always hope!;)

That's great! Let us know how it goes. Some of mine are still MIA.

So you mean, there still might be hope for my team? That would be GREAT! Good luck tonight, I hope it goes well.

Amy -
Can you send that ship my way to return my team too??? PLEASE???

well of the 4 that were coming, only 2 actually made it. AND unfortunately it did not include the suspected kitnapper. She sent an email announcing her "emergency".***sigh****
But on a good note, 1 that did show up has been almost as elusive. I think we made some real progress on her goals so that was good. Now, the waiting game begins again, who will produce and who will make the excuse.

Good for you! At least the 2 showed up.

Ellen, sounds like a great idea! Please keep us updated!

I bet it will be great! It is always good to introduce a new interest and conversation peice to a relationship!

Ellen I searched for this online . . . no luck. I looked on Border's Books website . . . no luck. Can you give me direction on where to look for this book? It seems interesting to me.

1. What is "Rockin' the Roles: Couples Study Adventure Begins!"?

"Rockin' the Roles: Couples Study Adventure Begins!" is a fun and interactive study program designed for couples to explore and strengthen their relationship through the lens of Pampered Chef products and cooking experiences.

2. How does the study program work?

The study program consists of 5 sessions, each focusing on a different aspect of a healthy relationship. Participants will receive a study guide and access to exclusive cooking videos featuring Pampered Chef products. They can also join a private Facebook group to connect with other couples and share their experiences.

3. What are the benefits of participating in "Rockin' the Roles"?

Participating in "Rockin' the Roles" can help couples improve communication, teamwork, and trust in their relationship. It also provides a fun and unique way for couples to bond and create memories together.

4. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef customer to participate?

No, the study program is open to everyone, regardless of whether or not they have purchased from Pampered Chef before. However, being a customer does provide access to exclusive discounts and promotions.

5. Can we participate if we are in a long-distance relationship?

Yes, the study program can be completed virtually, making it accessible for couples in long-distance relationships. As long as both partners have access to the study guide and cooking videos, they can participate together from anywhere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies