• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some delicious recipes for a Roasting Pan?

D
daniela
Hi,
I have a guest who would like some recipes for the Roasting Pan but I can't find any. Does anyone have any recipes for this product ?:confused:

search for Oven Caramel Corn. It rocks.

Thanks, I will look for it.

I use mine for
chex mix & caramel corn
enchiladas & lasagnas
stews & chili
roasts
spaghetti sauce & meatballs

I've only baked a turkey or ham in mine.

I have a PDF somewhere for cooking 3 meats at once to have for future meals (like power cooking). It must be on my other computer if I saved it. I'll have to hunt for it. I 2nd the notion to look for the caramel corn recipe. It's super yummy!

HMMMMMMM, not finding it. I keep the print-out in my roasting pan box. I'll have to go see what it's called for sure.

Scanned it in... was easier than searching since I knew right where to look for the paper copy! HTH! :chef:

Attachments

• RoastingPanrecipes.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 348
I make four roasts at a time, with gravy, then freeze three, eat one. It makes for an easy dinner...sometimes I plan it when I know someone is having a baby/is sick and I know they will need a meal.

I also will brown 10+ pounds of hamburger in it, then divide it into one pound packages, freezing it to add to helper meals, spaghetti, taco ring, etc.

I also make several roasts at the same time & 10 lbs of hamburger at a time. I've also used it on the stove top to make large amounts of beef & noodles & spaghetti. I haven't done it yet but I plan on using it next time I need a large batch of lasagna or enchiladas. I usually make my veggie soup in my crock pot but I might make a large batch of soup & put it in the oven on low instead. Next time I make my chicken alfredo I might use it instead of using 2 different skillets!!!

thanks for the recipe

1. What is a roasting pan and how is it used?

A roasting pan is a large, deep cooking vessel typically made of metal or ceramic. It is used for roasting meats, vegetables, and other foods in the oven. The high sides and flat bottom of the pan help to contain juices and prevent splatters in the oven.

2. Can I use a roasting pan for other types of cooking?

Yes, a roasting pan can also be used for baking, broiling, and even as a makeshift slow cooker on the stovetop. It is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of cooking methods.

3. Are there any recipes specifically designed for a roasting pan?

Yes, there are many recipes that call for a roasting pan. Some popular dishes include roasted chicken, beef or pork roasts, roasted vegetables, and even desserts like apple crisp. You can also get creative and use the pan for one-pan meals, casseroles, and more.

4. Do I need to preheat the roasting pan before using it?

For best results, it is recommended to preheat the roasting pan before adding food. This will help to ensure even cooking and prevent sticking. However, if you are using the pan for slow cooking or baking, preheating may not be necessary.

5. How do I clean and maintain my roasting pan?

To clean a roasting pan, allow it to cool before washing it with warm, soapy water. For tough, stuck-on food, you can fill the pan with hot water and let it soak for a few minutes before scrubbing. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils that can scratch the surface. To maintain your roasting pan, make sure to dry it thoroughly after washing and store it in a dry place to prevent rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies