• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ring in the New Year with Purging! Shop from 28215

In summary, the "Ring in the New Year with Purging!" event is a promotion from Pampered Chef that offers products to help with decluttering and organizing for the new year. These products can be found on the Pampered Chef website and include items from various categories. There are also special deals and discounts available, but the event will only last for a limited time.
Lisa2Boys
With the New Year comes purging in the office. Please let me know via email [email protected] or post that you would like to see my list of items. I will ship the cheapest way from Zip Code 28215.

Please send me a [email protected]
Thanks

I have a guest looking for olive/cherry pitter - if you have one of those, please email me [email protected]
Thanks,

could you send me a list also....please & thank you!!!! :)

Can you send me a list of your products? Thanks April Gleason :blushing:
[email protected]

Like I need anything else!!! Please send me a list as well :blushing:

[email protected]

1. What is the "Ring in the New Year with Purging!" event all about?

The "Ring in the New Year with Purging!" event is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that focuses on decluttering and organizing your home for the new year. It includes a curated selection of products that are perfect for helping you purge and organize your space.

2. Where can I shop for products from the "Ring in the New Year with Purging!" event?

You can shop for products from the "Ring in the New Year with Purging!" event on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for the event name or look for the banner on the homepage to access the products.

3. What types of products are included in the "Ring in the New Year with Purging!" event?

The "Ring in the New Year with Purging!" event includes a variety of products from different categories, such as storage containers, kitchen gadgets, and organizational tools. These products are specifically chosen to help you declutter and organize your home.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for the "Ring in the New Year with Purging!" event?

Yes, there are special deals and discounts available for the "Ring in the New Year with Purging!" event. These can include discounted prices on certain products, as well as bundle deals that offer savings when you purchase multiple items together.

5. How long will the "Ring in the New Year with Purging!" event last?

The "Ring in the New Year with Purging!" event will last for a limited time only. Make sure to shop early to take advantage of the deals and ensure you get the products you want before they sell out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
fallonp321
  • Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • ktraceyk