• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Riddle Game - ?? on How to Play This

In summary, Lisa is proposing that she play the Riddle Game at her next show with answer cards that have the item's corresponding page number on them. If the host or attendees are not comfortable with this game, she suggests that it not be played.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
Hi all,
I've come across a game called the Riddle Game (Page #'s need to be updated on this) and I'm thinking I've got the crowd for this game this weekend, but want to be sure, HOW to play this correctly.

One of the ?? is: Pump me up and down, and up and down. When I build up pressure, Im ready to spray! Who am I?? Page #34 (it's really on page #22)

But I'm wondering, how would you do this game, print out the ?? and pass them around, ask everyone as a group?? Help!!

Do I print out the cards and pass them around and ask for correct answers from answer cards??

Do I just read the ?? and show the correct responses??

Help!!

Also, when do you normally play this game??

Thanks,
Lisa

The pump me up and down one is the Kitchen Spritzer...

I printed out the sheets and just deleted the page numbers so that I didn't have to mess with changing the cards as the catalogs change. I pass these cards out with my lapboards and have the guests read them with their intros...I have had some pretty wild crowds and these really put them in a great mood. At the last one I did the ladies found the "These come in 3, 5 and 8 inches...which size do you prefer?" really funny and actually gave all of the knives adult film star names :eek: :D , it was great fun!

Andrea ??So do they also have the answers on the cards you hand out, or do they have to guess what they are??

Just curious.

Lisa

This sounds fun:) Is there a thread where the document is located? I'll try & look myself also.

Here's the Riddle game as I've changed the Page #'s for SS 2006 catalogHere's what I've got

HTH,

Lisa

Attachments

• Riddle-What am I game - SS 2006.doc
    23 KB · Views: 840
I don't think I would never play this game in front of a show. Have some morals. This is way out of hand.

I have the answers on the back and the person who reads the question gives the answer if no one guesses it. I give tickets to the people who get the answer correct and then we draw for a prize.

HTH

Mom4kanda said:
I don't think I would never play this game in front of a show. Have some morals. This is way out of hand.

I disagree...just because one plays this game does not mean that they do not have morals, I think that I am one of the most morally sound people that I know. You really have to know your crowd to play this game, I will say that my average sale goes from $60 to $80 when I do this game at shows, it spotlights a lot of products and gets discussions going on those products.

If you don't feel comfortable playing then don't do it...and don't criticize or judge people just because they do.

Andrea- you are so right!! It's all about having fun and letting loose for a night! I would ask the host if she's comfortable with it first.
Mom4kanda don't be such a prude! All I can say is imagine what a little alcohol will do! I'm definetly doing this at my next show!

terryteach said:
Andrea- you are so right!! It's all about having fun and letting loose for a night! I would ask the host if she's comfortable with it first.
Mom4kanda don't be such a prude! All I can say is imagine what a little alcohol will do! I'm definetly doing this at my next show!

That's so true! I play this game at almost every show I do and my sales do go up because it does get the guests talking about it. My show average has gone up to $750 and I'm not sure if it's because of the game but people have a lot of fun at the shows. If people are drinking and having a night out, what's wrong with that?

I also have morals and I would never pass judgement on someone because they played this game. I think what Andrea said summed it up "You really have to know your crowd when you play this game". I ALWAYS ask the host if I can play this game and they will either tell me yes or no depending on if she thinks her friends can handle it.

Man, that really just left a bad taste in my mouth.:(

Last edited:
I agree, with the right crowd, this would be an awesome game to play. I think it would lighten things up. I played Queen of the Shoppers and everyone loved it.. that would've been a crowd I could definitely do this game with.

Question: do you have them yell out the item? b/c w/ the page # on it, its pretty easy to do. I would get rid of the page #s maybe.

I'm planning on playing this tonight. I'm going to read the riddles and have them yell the answer and page #. The first one to do so will get a candy kiss. The one with the most kisses at the end will win a Season's Best. I hope it goes well. :)
Sherrie

OMG!!! I about fell out of my seat and have tears in my eyes from trying to keep quiet (hubby and baby sleeping), I would have LOVED to have seen this game before my last show. OK, now I know what what I am going to do the next time my friend has a show. Obviously someone has never been to a 'girl' party as we tell the men we're going to, lol. But some people just don't believe people should talk that way. There is no way I would be able to read them off, I would have to pass them out to everyone and make them read them off, then tell the answers at the end, I would be laughing too hard to talk.

Do you do this at the beginning of your show?
Mary Ann

;) I choose to play mine at the end of the demo, right before everyone gets up to eat.

OMG! I just checked back to this thread! What a funny game! I definately have a couple different crowds that would be a hoot playing this:D It would be fun for a repeat crowd, those that have been to several shows. I definately like the idea of the guests reading the clues, I would probably not be able to read them & keep a straight face! I also liked the idea of giving hersheys kisses, then a prize..Thanks for sharing!

I did this last night at a show, and it was a riot. I read the clues, and then if they were stuck I would give them a page number, but they passed the prize to whoever answered correctly!:)

this game is so funny with the right crowd, i use it alot...iread the question and they yell out the answer. i would like for someone to come up with some ore riddles for some of the newer products

1. What is the Riddle Game?

The Riddle Game is a fun and interactive game that involves solving riddles and clues to ultimately find a hidden object or prize.

2. How do you play the Riddle Game?

To play the Riddle Game, you will need a set of riddles and clues, as well as a hidden object or prize. Participants will take turns reading and solving the riddles and clues until the hidden object or prize is found.

3. Can the Riddle Game be played solo?

While the Riddle Game is typically played with a group of people, it can also be played solo. In this case, the player will have to solve all the riddles and clues on their own to find the hidden object or prize.

4. What type of prizes or objects can be used in the Riddle Game?

The prizes or objects used in the Riddle Game can vary depending on the preferences of the players. Some popular options include small toys, candy, gift cards, or even a larger prize like a kitchen gadget.

5. Is the Riddle Game suitable for all ages?

Yes, the Riddle Game can be enjoyed by people of all ages. However, it is recommended to adjust the difficulty level of the riddles and clues according to the age group playing to ensure everyone can participate and have fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • shelly.nurse