• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reusing & Remixing: A Guide to Newsletter Writing

,When I send my newsletter I usually convert it to pdf and send it as an attachment. If you can't convert you could always save it to your computer and still send it as an attachment. For the e-mail I write something like...I have attached my June Newsletter. I hope you enjoy reading it and be sure to try out the featured recipe.
Braedensmom
I kinda took bits and pieces of others newsletters. Thanks to all of those before me!! :) Use as you please.

Attachments

• June_Newsletter.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 496
This is great! Thanks for doing the work so the rest of us can look really good!

Looks good. Thanks for sharing. You have one section where you say "INSERT picture of kit here" did you mean to do that before posting?

Attachments

• June_Newsletter_braedensmom.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Unlimited FREE products? How does that work, exactly?

For every $100 in guest sales over $1000 add another $25 in Free Product Value...ie...unlimited!!!!! :) SOunds good huh?

Insert a picture of the new consultant kitI had to put that there and take the picture off- the file would not have posted otherwise.

tlennhoff said:
Looks good. Thanks for sharing. You have one section where you say "INSERT picture of kit here" did you mean to do that before posting?

Braedensmom said:
For every $100 in guest sales over $1000 add another $25 in Free Product Value...ie...unlimited!!!!! :) SOunds good huh?

That does sound good! :)

How does the "Dollar Day" special work. Does the host get the item(s) free or does she "buy" the set for $9. I'm a newbie and love the newsletter! Thanks!

Dollar DaysMy dollar day: The day the host closes the show, she gets ONE of the 3 items of the month (that I chose that are close to $30) for the amount of the day that the show closes. So if she/he closes on the 11th of the month, she/he could get the pitcher for $11. (You will put it on their order- using their host discount, using your tpc card to pay the difference)- Does that make sense?
PchefLuAnn said:
How does the "Dollar Day" special work. Does the host get the item(s) free or does she "buy" the set for $9. I'm a newbie and love the newsletter! Thanks!

I can't open it...

WOW--what an awesome newsletter--Thank You for sharing!! The Dollar Day promotion really does work-I had one lady change from the last weekend in July to the first weekend in July just to get the Dollar Day special. YEAH

I like your layout. I am still experimenting with giving mine a new look and yours is great! It also reminded me that I forgot the upcoming specials. Thank goodness I did it early too!

Thanks for sharing.

Having problem's to send it outHey girls,
Have any of you had any problem sending this beautiful newsletter to your clients by email. :confused: I've tried I think twice and each time I tried to cut and paste and then even attach it to my email. They can't even see anything!!:mad: This is very frustrating for me. They either see a bunch of letters or nothing at all. I really love this news letter and would like to use it, cause I think it would really help my bussiness. I have Hotmail. Can anyone help me??

You girls are the best!!
Tina :)

Hey Brenda great newsletter. I see some pieces from one I did in May, however I love some of the things you added and may have to copy them for June! Our boys have similar names. Mine are Brendon and Braden!

Tina ~ when I send my newsletter I usually convert it to pdf and send it as an attachment. If you can't convert you could always save it to your computer and still send it as an attachment. For the e-mail I write something like...

I have attached my June Newsletter. I hope you enjoy reading it and be sure to try out the featured recipe.

naekelsey said:
I can't open it...

How are you trying to open it? Do you have microsoft word?

You may need to right-click over it, download it to your computer, and then open the downloaded version. If that does not work, email me and I'll send it to you.

kdawn1124- Hi thanks for your reply. I've tried to send it as an attachements but some of them just get a whole bunch of letter's. Especially someone who has Microsoft Outlook, they only get a bunch of letters instead. Very frustrating.
Thanks for your help though. I was kind of thinking that I was missing something. But I guess not.

Tina

1. Can I reuse the same content for multiple newsletters?

Yes, you can reuse content for multiple newsletters, but it's important to make sure the content is relevant and tailored to the specific audience each time. Consider adding fresh updates or new information to keep readers engaged.

2. How often should I send out newsletters?

The frequency of your newsletters will depend on your audience and the type of content you are sharing. Generally, it's recommended to send newsletters at least once a month to keep your audience engaged without overwhelming them.

3. Can I use images and graphics in my newsletters?

Yes, images and graphics can be a great way to make your newsletter visually appealing and break up large blocks of text. Just make sure to use high-quality images and keep them relevant to your content.

4. What are some tips for writing an effective subject line?

A catchy and informative subject line can make a big difference in whether or not your newsletter gets opened. Some tips include keeping it concise, using numbers or emojis to catch attention, and avoiding spam trigger words.

5. How can I encourage readers to take action after reading my newsletter?

Include a clear call-to-action in your newsletter, such as a link to your website or social media pages, a sign-up form, or a special offer. You can also ask for feedback or encourage readers to share the newsletter with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies