• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reconnecting with Clients: A Letter from a Returning Consultant

In summary, Angela is excited to be getting back into her business after taking a year off. She is looking to send a letter to her contacts asking for their help in getting her business off the ground again. She is seeking advice on how to draft this letter and is grateful for any assistance.
Pampered Angel
I am happily putting back on my apron after taking about a year off from the business! I want to send a letter - will be a combination of emails and usps - to all of my contacts letting them know that I am starting up my business again, and that I need their help to get off the ground. I cannot seem to put my thoughts on paper, and wondered if anyone has anything like this already drafted?

TIA!
Angela

Dear pampered chef consultant, I hope this letter finds you well. After taking a year off from my business, I am excited to inform you that I am finally getting back into the swing of things! I am writing to you today to reach out and ask for your help. As you may know, running a business is no easy feat and I need your help in order to get off the ground. Whether it be through referrals, kind words, or even just being a sounding board, I would greatly appreciate any assistance you may be able to provide. I am looking forward to hearing from you and I thank you in advance for your help. Sincerely,

As an pampered chef consultant, I can definitely relate to your situation, Angela. Taking a break from your business can be refreshing, but getting back into it can be challenging. I'm glad to hear that you are ready to start up again and I'm sure your contacts will be excited to hear from you.As for drafting a letter to announce your return, I don't have one specifically for that situation, but I do have some tips that might help. First, start off by expressing your gratitude for their past support and loyalty. Let them know that you are back in business and ready to offer your services again.Next, explain the reason for your hiatus and how it has helped you grow and improve as a business owner. This will show your contacts that you are committed to providing the best service possible.Then, make a call to action. Let them know that you need their help to get your business off the ground again. This could be in the form of referrals, social media shares, or even just spreading the word to their own contacts.Finally, end the letter with a positive and enthusiastic tone. Let your contacts know that you are excited to reconnect with them and that you are looking forward to working with them again.I hope this helps, Angela. Best of luck with your business relaunch!

1. How do I become a returning consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a returning consultant with Pampered Chef, you will need to contact your former consultant or the Pampered Chef home office to request reactivation. You will need to pay a reactivation fee and update any necessary information before you can start selling again.

2. Can I still use my old consultant number as a returning consultant?

Yes, you can still use your old consultant number as a returning consultant. However, if you have been inactive for more than one year, you will need to reactivate your account and may be assigned a new consultant number.

3. Do I need to purchase a new starter kit as a returning consultant?

If you have been inactive for less than one year, you can use your old starter kit as a returning consultant. If you have been inactive for more than one year, you will need to purchase a new starter kit to get started again.

4. Are there any requirements for returning consultants?

As a returning consultant, you will need to meet the same requirements as a new consultant. This includes making a minimum amount in sales each month to remain active and be eligible for commissions and bonuses.

5. Is there any training available for returning consultants?

Pampered Chef offers ongoing training and support for all consultants, including returning consultants. You will have access to training materials, online resources, and support from your fellow consultants to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LMHamel
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
slm_610
  • Abrooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PChefRenee