• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returned Check Charge: Setting a Fair Fee for Your Business | TIA Heather

In summary, the returned check charge for Pampered Chef is $25. This fee is charged when a check is returned unpaid by the bank. It is not refundable and covers administrative costs. To avoid this fee in the future, it is recommended to ensure sufficient funds are available or use an alternative payment method. Disputes can be made if the charge was made in error.
Morvin
i'm sure this has been asked a hundred times but what does everyone charge for a returned check??

TIA

Heather

I charge the amount of the check plus whatever my bank charges me.

Same here. You can, however, charge a fee. You can find out what is allowed in your state by calling your local DA's worthless check unit. In Alabama, I think it is something like $35 that you can charge! I don't do that, though. Luckily, I have only had 1 and it was a woops.

whoopsI have only had one and it was a mistake too. They paid the amount plus bank fees.

Debbie :D

I would only charge what the bank charged me, plus the amount of the check. Thank goodness I have only had this happen twice in 4 years...one was a mistake, and she paid it right away. The other one I got burned on. Thank goodness it wasn't for too much!

Related to Returned Check Charge: Setting a Fair Fee for Your Business | TIA Heather

What is the returned check charge for Pampered Chef?

The returned check charge for Pampered Chef is $25.

Why was I charged a returned check fee?

You were charged a returned check fee because your check was returned unpaid by your bank.

Can I dispute the returned check charge?

You may dispute the returned check charge if you believe it was charged in error. Please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance.

Is the returned check charge refundable?

No, the returned check charge is not refundable. It covers the administrative costs incurred by Pampered Chef for processing the returned check.

How can I avoid being charged a returned check fee in the future?

To avoid a returned check fee, please make sure that you have sufficient funds in your account before writing a check to Pampered Chef. You can also consider using a different payment method, such as a credit card or online payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmcchef
  • lisasfuncooking