• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Return from the Beach: A Perfect Vacation with a Twist!

Big & Rich - Lost In This MomentIn summary, the conversation is about a person's recent trip to the beach with their family, which included getting married and enjoying time with their one-year-old daughter. They mention the hurricane that hit while they were there but found it interesting. They also ask for prayers as they are having a hard time getting back into reality after their trip, and they have a show to perform that evening. Others in the conversation congratulate them on their marriage and ask about the songs they chose for their wedding. The person shares their song choices and the requested songs, which include country, rock, and pop genres.
WLMcCoy
My family just got back from the beach yesterday! We were there for almost 2 weeks.. Everything went great. I got married, my 1 year old little girl loved it.. It was perfect (except for Hanna making landfall Friday night right where we were staying) But even that was kind of neat!!

I need prayers b/c I am not quite back to reality, and can not get motivated for my show in a couple hours.. Luckily it's a show for some family members, so they will understand my daydreaming!!!:rolleyes:

congratulations on your marriage!!
you never told us what songs you used for everything...

hang in there. youll get back into the swing of things.
especially once you get to your show..

Congrat's!

Congrats!

I wanna know your final song picks too!! lol

CONGRATS! It is never easy to come down to reality after the beach - and getting married too! WOW!

and to be honest - the first thing I saw was that you were from WVA and I thought you were asking for prayer for the Mountaineers......GO PIRATES!!! LOL!

Congratulations on your new marriage!! I pray you can get back to reality before your show. You should get back into the swing of things soon. I hope you can stay in your honeymoon period for a long time.

Congrats on being a newlywed. You aren't suppose to come off of cloud 9 for 5 weeks after the honeymoon so it's ok if you are still a little foggy.

Congrats!!
What part of WV are you from? I am from Clarksburg. I still have all of my family except for a few siblings still there, so I go there often.
Good luck tonight!!

chefshawna said:
Congrats!!
What part of WV are you from? I am from Clarksburg. I still have all of my family except for a few siblings still there, so I go there often.
Good luck tonight!!
I am from Wetzel Co. about 40 miles from Clarksburg!

thecougchef said:
you never told us what songs you used for everything...

1. LeAnn Rimes - Some People - 1st Dance
2. Keith Urban - You're Everything - Second 1st Dance Song.. immediately after.. haha
3. Adam Sandler - Grow Old With You - Cake cutting
4. Ricky Skaggs - Thanks Again - Father/Daughter Dance
5. Aaron Lines - 20 Years Late - Mother/Son Dance
6. Chely Wright - Single White Female - Bouquet Toss
7. Brad Paisley - Sharp Dressed Man - Garter Toss
8. Sara Evans - Could Not Ask For More - Last Song

KellyTheChef said:
Congrats!

I wanna know your final song picks too!! lol

&& requested songs...
(I had typed out my list for our DJ, so I just had to copy & paste.. haha

1. Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood - Oh Love
2. Brad Paisley - Waitin' On A Woman
3. Clay Walker - That's Us
4. Edwin McCain - I'll Be
5. Guns-N-Roses - Sweet Child of Mine
6. Keith Urban - Making Memories of Us
7. Jimmy Wayne - You Are
8. Brad Paisley - She's Everything
9. Kenny Chesney - You Saved Me
10. David Lee Murphy - Inspiration
11. Alan Jackson - Like Red on a Rose
12. David Cook - Time of My Life
13. Billy Dean - If There Hadn't Been You
14. Collin Raye - In This Life
15. Kenny Chesney - Me & You
16. Tim McGraw - My Best Friend
17. Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me
18. Warrant - Cherry Pie
19. Lifehouse - You & Me

Related to Return from the Beach: A Perfect Vacation with a Twist!

1. What is "Return from the Beach: A Perfect Vacation with a Twist!"?

"Return from the Beach" is a cookbook featuring delicious recipes and tips for hosting a beach-themed party or dinner with a fun twist. It includes a variety of easy-to-follow recipes that are perfect for any summer vacation or beach-themed event.

2. What types of recipes are included in "Return from the Beach: A Perfect Vacation with a Twist!"?

This cookbook features a mix of appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts that are perfect for any beach-themed occasion. From refreshing salads to grilled seafood, there is something for everyone in this cookbook.

3. Are the recipes in "Return from the Beach: A Perfect Vacation with a Twist!" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy to follow, even for beginner cooks. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure a successful and delicious meal.

4. Can I use these recipes for non-beach-themed events?

Absolutely! While these recipes are perfect for a beach-themed party or dinner, they can also be enjoyed at any time. The recipes are versatile and can be adapted to fit any occasion or personal preferences.

5. Is "Return from the Beach: A Perfect Vacation with a Twist!" available in digital format?

Yes, this cookbook is available in both print and digital formats. You can purchase the digital version on our website or through your preferred e-book retailer. The digital version includes interactive features and links to make cooking even easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom