• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rethink Your Drink: How to Make Healthier Beverage Choices

In summary, "Rethink Your Drink" is a campaign by Pampered Chef that promotes making healthier beverage choices by reducing or eliminating sugary drinks. This is important because many popular drinks contain high amounts of added sugar which can contribute to health issues. Healthier drink options include water, unsweetened tea, and low-sugar or sugar-free drinks. To incorporate "Rethink Your Drink" into your daily routine, you can keep a reusable water bottle with you and swap out one sugary drink per day for a healthier option. Pampered Chef offers products such as fruit infuser water bottles and pitchers, as well as recipes for homemade flavored waters and teas to help with this campaign.
Amazing isn't it?When I was a 4-H Junior Leader, I also was the only Food & Nutrition leader leader under 18. About 7 of us from Walworth County visited about 15 4-H clubs in Walworth, Racine and Kenosha County. We did something very similar to this display. My favorite drink at the time was Mountain Dew and Coke. I was shocked when I found out that Coke had the equivalent of 24 sugar cubes worth of sugar and Mountain Dew, 32!!!
I have never had a sugared soda since. I also made a new change this last June. When I started my new job, I had this great 2 quart thermal jug I got at the Wisconsin State Fair in 2005 or 2006 while doing the PC booth there. I stared using it. I fill it with ice water, tea or the sugar free drink mixes that come from Aldi or Walmart. They taste great, fill me up and yes, I totally believe they have helped greatly with the weight loss as I find I do NOT snack if I am full of liquid. I feel so much better all day long too and I attribute that too to the beverage drinking not eating thing. I found too that one of my doctors was right. When I get that "I gotta eat something" feeling, it usually means I am thirsty and not hungry.

John, you are living proof that such a simple change as replacing other beverages with water can make a life-changing difference.

1. What is "Rethink Your Drink"?

"Rethink Your Drink" is a campaign by Pampered Chef aimed at encouraging individuals to make healthier beverage choices. It promotes reducing or eliminating sugary drinks and opting for more nutritious options.

2. Why is it important to rethink our drink choices?

Many popular beverages, such as soda and energy drinks, contain high amounts of added sugar which can contribute to health issues like weight gain and tooth decay. By rethinking our drink choices and opting for healthier options, we can improve our overall health and well-being.

3. What types of drinks are considered healthier options?

Healthier drink options include water, unsweetened tea, and low-sugar or sugar-free drinks like flavored sparkling water. These options provide hydration without the added sugars and calories found in many other beverages.

4. How can I incorporate "Rethink Your Drink" into my daily routine?

One simple way to incorporate "Rethink Your Drink" into your daily routine is by keeping a reusable water bottle with you throughout the day. This will make it easier to choose water over other sugary options. You can also try swapping out one sugary drink per day for a healthier option.

5. Are there any recipes or products from Pampered Chef that can help with "Rethink Your Drink"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help with "Rethink Your Drink" such as fruit infuser water bottles and pitchers, as well as tools for making homemade flavored waters and teas. Our website also offers healthy drink recipes that you can try at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam