• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying Vegetarian Meals at NC: Healthier Option or Cheesy Choice?

In summary, the conversation is about someone trying to decide between the veggie and regular meal options at National Conference. They mention that in their experience, the veggie meals tend to have a lot of cheese and may not always be a healthier choice. They also mention that they live in Chicago and are aware that finding light options in the city can be difficult. The person asks for feedback from others who have attended National Conference and someone responds saying that they have seen the vegetarian meals and believe that the regular meals can be just as healthy or even healthier. They mention that they have seen individuals with gluten-free dietary restrictions who have had healthy meals at the conference. Another person chimes in saying that they plan on trying the gluten-free option this year.
citymouse
Gold Member
Has anyone opted for the veggie meals at NC before? I'm just trying to decide if I might get a bit lighter/healthier option going for the Veg option than the "Regular Meals" option.

In my experience, veg=lots of cheese, so not always a better choice :(

I live in Chicago (relocated 2 yrs ago) so I know nothing in this town is light! LOL but I would appreciate any feedback from your experience.

Thanks!

citymouse said:
Has anyone opted for the veggie meals at NC before? I'm just trying to decide if I might get a bit lighter/healthier option going for the Veg option than the "Regular Meals" option.

In my experience, veg=lots of cheese, so not always a better choice :(

I live in Chicago (relocated 2 yrs ago) so I know nothing in this town is light! LOL but I would appreciate any feedback from your experience.

Thanks!

Your experience would be the same at National Conference.:rolleyes:
I haven't done the vegetarian meals, but I've seen other peoples.
Actually, unless you are a vegetarian, I think you can eat just as healthy, if not healthier, by going with the Regular Meals option.

There are a couple of people in my extended cluster who must eat gluten free, and their meals looked pretty healthy at Conference. They had lighter desserts than the regular meals (fruit vs. cheesecake, etc.).

I think I'll walk on the wild side and try the gluten free option! Thanks for the feedback!

Whatever you do, DON'T go with the kosher meal, thinking you'll get better food than the mass-produced regular meals. I did that one year - big mistake.

At Regional I was super pleased with the veg option. It was a grilled veggie wrap. YUM! I'm sure part of that depended on the hotel it was at though.

1. What vegetarian options do you offer at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of vegetarian options for our customers. Some of our popular vegetarian meals include our Veggie Lasagna, Quinoa Stuffed Peppers, and Black Bean and Sweet Potato Tacos.

2. Are your vegetarian meals at Pampered Chef vegan-friendly?

Yes, our vegetarian meals can also be made vegan-friendly upon request. We have a wide range of plant-based ingredients and can accommodate most dietary restrictions.

3. Do you use any meat substitutes in your vegetarian meals?

While we do offer some meatless alternatives, our focus is on using fresh and whole ingredients in our vegetarian meals. We believe in creating flavorful dishes that don't rely on meat substitutes.

4. Can I find nutritional information for your vegetarian meals at Pampered Chef?

Yes, we provide detailed nutritional information for all of our products, including our vegetarian meals. You can find this information on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are your vegetarian meals at Pampered Chef easy to prepare?

Absolutely! We pride ourselves on creating simple and convenient recipes that anyone can make at home. Our vegetarian meals come with step-by-step instructions and most can be prepared in under 30 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hollye44
Back