• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remembering Margaret Brandys: A Tribute to Our Pampered Chef Consultant

In summary, "Loss of One of Our Own" is a program by Pampered Chef that provides support for consultants who have lost a loved one. Any Pampered Chef consultant who has experienced the loss of a family member is eligible for the program, and it offers emotional and financial support. If you know a consultant who has experienced a loss, you can request support on their behalf. Donations are also welcome to further support the program.
TrishPCMommy
Gold Member
Please send prayers... On Wednesday, June 3rd, we lost Margaret Brandys, a Pampered Chef Consultant of many years. I've only known her since signing (almost 15 months). She is survived by her son Erik.
If you are in the Wichita (KS) area, there is a viewing Friday night, June 5th from 6-8 pm, and funeral services on June 6th at 10 am at Calvary United Methodist Church.

Very sad to lose one of us. My prayers go to family and friends of Margaret.

prayers sent to the family & friends..

Prayers for the Lord to embrace everyone who has felt this loss.

prayers being sent.......I'm sorry for your loss...

So sorry to hear one of our own is gone. Prayers for comfort for all involved.

So sorry to hear this. My prayers and thoughts go out to the family and friends.

So sad. Prayers going to her family and friends. How old was she?

I just heard about this today! My heart goes out to her family - both real and PC. I remember meeting Margaret at Conference...Robin B. and I are friends and Cindi S. and I are first generation sisters in the McMillan downline.

Rest in Peace Margaret....

How sad. The family is covered in prayer.

1. What is "Loss of One of Our Own"?

"Loss of One of Our Own" is a program created by Pampered Chef to honor and support our consultants who have lost a loved one.

2. Who is eligible for the "Loss of One of Our Own" program?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who has experienced the loss of a family member, including a spouse, child, parent, or sibling, is eligible for the program.

3. What support does the "Loss of One of Our Own" program provide?

The program provides emotional and financial support to help our consultants during their time of loss. This can include sending flowers, providing meals, and offering financial assistance for funeral expenses.

4. How can I request support for a consultant who has experienced a loss?

If you know a Pampered Chef consultant who has experienced a loss, you can reach out to our consultant support team or your team leader to request support on their behalf.

5. Can I make a donation to the "Loss of One of Our Own" program?

Yes, we welcome donations to the program to help support our consultants in need. You can make a donation by contacting our consultant support team or through your team leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jess_K
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings