• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rejoining Pampered Chef: Can My Cousin Sign Under Me?

How long does it take to reactivate from inactive status?If a consultant becomes inactive due to not meeting the minimum sales requirement of $200 in a two-month period, they have a 12-month grace period to submit $200 in orders and reactivate their account. After 14 months of inactivity, they can no longer reactivate and must start as a new consultant. It is recommended to contact Peace Corps headquarters to confirm the exact date of inactivity and when reactivation is possible.
rennea
Gold Member
I have a cousin who was with PC about 2 years ago and she is thinking about getting back into it. Questions that I have are:

Can she sign under me? or does she just re-activate?

When she starts again does she go though SS1-SS3 again?

Thanks, Rennea:)

It takes 2 months of less than $200 in sales for a consultant to become inactive. After the consultant has become inactive, s/he cannot submit more than $200 total in the next 12 months to lose any chance of reactivating with just a $200 order. For example, if Suzy submitted in December but nothing in January and February, she would have until the end of the next February to submit $200 in orders and become active again. If she wants to sign under someone else, she would have to wait until March 1 after the 14 months of inactivity. Hopefully this makes sense.So, for your question, you need to find out when she last submitted and add 14 months to that. If she is free and clear, she can resign - under you if she wants to, get a new starter kit and go through the Super Starter months again. I had to do this for someone and I just called HO and asked when she could be completely inactive. She had a unique name, so she was easy to find. See if your sister remembers her consultant number - it will be much easier!HTH

1. Can she sign under me? or does she just re-activate?It is possible for your cousin to sign under you if you are a current Peace Corps Volunteer or have recently completed service. However, this decision ultimately depends on the country and program she is interested in and if there are any specific requirements or limitations for recruitment. It is recommended that she speak with a Peace Corps recruiter for more information.2. When she starts again does she go though SS1-SS3 again?If your cousin reactivates her application and is invited to serve in the same country and program she was previously assigned to, she may not have to go through Pre-Service Training (PST) again. However, if she is invited to serve in a different country or program, she will likely have to go through PST again. This decision is made on a case-by-case basis by Peace Corps staff.

Related to Rejoining Pampered Chef: Can My Cousin Sign Under Me?

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen products through independent consultants. The company was founded in 1980 and has been providing cooking solutions and opportunities for entrepreneurs for over 40 years.

Can I rejoin Pampered Chef if I was previously a consultant?

Yes, you can rejoin Pampered Chef as a consultant as long as you left the company in good standing and meet the current requirements for becoming a consultant.

Do I have to pay a fee to rejoin Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a re-enrollment fee of $39 for former consultants who want to rejoin Pampered Chef. This fee covers the cost of your starter kit and ongoing support from the company.

Can my cousin sign under me when I rejoin Pampered Chef?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the opportunity to sponsor and mentor other consultants, including your cousin. They can sign up under you and become a part of your team, and you can earn bonuses and commissions from their sales.

What are the benefits of rejoining Pampered Chef?

Rejoining Pampered Chef as a consultant allows you to continue building your business and earning income from selling high-quality kitchen products. You also have the opportunity to reap the benefits of the company's compensation plan, such as bonuses, discounts, and incentives. Additionally, you can reconnect with the Pampered Chef community and have access to training and support from the company and other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kitchen Love Lauren