• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Promotion Announced!!

In summary, the Dream Patrol is offering a promotion where you can earn cash bonuses for recruiting and grow in your career. You can also enter a weekly drawing for Leadership Summit rewards.
chefann said:
No! Sign her now! If the policy in Canada is that they have to be qualified to count toward FD, then give her those extra couple of days to do something. :)

OK, I don't get where Canada came into all of this???? :confused: :confused:

janetupnorth said:
You obviously weren't paying attention to here... ;)

But I like Ann's advice! If it was only that easy for all of us! :p

Oh no, I was...but I was being all pissy and b*tchy and all "Well, if it were a REAL promo, it wouldn't come down thru the pike - we'd hear it legitimately before hearing it on the board...hmph...blah blah" So...serves me right LOL I am a jerk.:(

I love that they are bringing these sign on promos back! I signed on during a bonus 2 years ago and loved my extra gift after qualifying ;)!

janetupnorth said:
OK, I don't get where Canada came into all of this???? :confused: :confused:
Oops- I mis-remembered who I was responding to. My bad. Sorry for the confusion. :rolleyes:

heat123 said:
I love that they are bringing these sign on promos back! I signed on during a bonus 2 years ago and loved my extra gift after qualifying ;)!

I got the Forged Santoku Knife last year when I signed! It's a good incentive.

I am sooooooooooooooo happy that this is REAL! Getting on the phone tonight!:)

To become a FD, they only have to be ACTIVE recruits, not qualified. Unless something's changed.:confused:

Would I be Stupid??Would I be stupid if I offered to buy the 4 cranberry appetizer plates for my recruits, when they qualify to go with the set that they will get from HO when they qualify by Nov 30. I have someone sitting on the fence so I am thinking that both things might give her the extra push that she needs.

chefann said:
It says first-time FD's and D's. But you'd still get the $100 for each recruit.

I think the first-time thing is talking about the $250 PC when promoting to Director b/c I just read the details that are on CC and it says that re-promotions are included!

Future Director Promotion Bonus
To receive this $100 bonus, you must be a Future Director with two active personally recruited Consultants (recruits do not need to be qualified), and you must promote Oct. 1, Nov. 1, Dec. 1 or Jan. 1. Promotions are effective the first day of the month following the month this requirement is met. Re–promotions will count but you are limited to one Future Director Bonus. Future Director title can not be based on relinquishment of Directorship. Award will be paid via check upon promotion.

Director Promotion Bonus
To receive this $250 bonus, you must meet all Director requirements and promote Oct. 1, Nov. 1, Dec. 1 or Jan. 1. Re–promotions will count toward this promotion. This bonus is in addition to the 250 PC dollars you receive when you promote to Director for the first time. Award will be paid via check upon promotion.

pamperedposey said:
I got the Forged Santoku Knife last year when I signed! It's a good incentive.
Yeah, I got the $129 meat carving package :D NICE!

oh, I am so promoting by November 1st, now if I can get some of my team members to promote to FD, AND sign some new recruits............
My DH is even excited about this promotion!

this is so awesome!
it makes me wonder though if recruiting isnt down somewhat, I've never known them to do two recruiting promotions in a row like this!

Yeah, the entire refocus on building your team and dream patrol thing and recruiting tips of the day and now these incentives since confrence.... I was wondering the same thing too!?

Cindycooks said:
this is so awesome!
it makes me wonder though if recruiting isnt down somewhat, I've never known them to do two recruiting promotions in a row like this!

I haven't been around long, but the emphasis on recruiting sounded to me like the kind of thing a new "VP" brought in from another DS company would focus on to have the company "grow" by leaps and bounds and make their mark.

[my cynical marketing background is showing...]:cool:

I have two waiting to sign...this is what I am in need of to push them over the edge...FD status and more cash here I come! :thumbup:

chefheidi2003 said:
Would I be stupid if I offered to buy the 4 cranberry appetizer plates for my recruits, when they qualify to go with the set that they will get from HO when they qualify by Nov 30. I have someone sitting on the fence so I am thinking that both things might give her the extra push that she needs.
That's exactly what I plan to do so I hope that doesn't make you stupid!

heat123 said:
Yeah, I got the $129 meat carving package :D NICE!

I got the Roasting Pan when I signed - definitely like the perks for new recruits!

Gina M said:
I got the Roasting Pan when I signed - definitely like the perks for new recruits!
I think that was right before my promo deal? Very cool! did you keep yours or use it as a give away incentive?
I still have mine all packaged up and want to use it as a host raffle this year for Nov sell a thon! :)

Cindycooks said:
this is so awesome!

I think they're giving Directors who are going to lose their status a chance to repromote with this incentive. Since it changes Oct. 1 to $750 in personal sales each month from the $350, there are a lot who will be losing their status since they don't submit that. This will insure that they come back stronger. It will also weed out the ones who don't care. The only reason I think this is that under the Official Rules, it says that Re-Promotions will count toward this promotion. Just a guess... either way this promotion is amazing!

BethCooks4U said:
I like that idea, so I may have to do it too! Great idea! Are these on sale in November as the guest special? Just checked, yes they are!! I may need to get a few sets to have on hand. we can order them at the discounted price, plus our personal discount in October, right? Hmmm, I have two people who have been sitting on the fence and I'm feeling they may sign. Woo hoo!!

I Just Got The Email!!! Canada Is Slightly Different But I Got It Its Here!! I Have Ooooooooo I Am All Excited!!!!!! Ooooooooooo!!!!

BethCooks4U said:

And the good news is they will be on sale in November! :thumbup:

ok, so do they earn cash too? or just us if we recruit?

They earn cash when they start recruiting....

ahh ok cool!

I honestly think that one of the reasons that they are doing this is to boost enthusiam for Leadership. A lot of people have been complaining about the location (cold weather, expensive flights, airports too far, etc). If they are using recruiting to raffle off free Leadership fees, hotel stay etc people might get more excited about going. IMHO

pamperedposey said:
I honestly think that one of the reasons that they are doing this is to boost enthusiam for Leadership. A lot of people have been complaining about the location (cold weather, expensive flights, airports too far, etc). If they are using recruiting to raffle off free Leadership fees, hotel stay etc people might get more excited about going. IMHO
I agree! I will definitely be going if it's FREE!! I'll start looking at flights now!!

My birthday is the second day of Leadership and i'll be 30!!:eek:

I was excited about this too! These incentives really help to move along those still deciding! Yeah, what a company, huh?

PampMomof3 said:
I agree! I will definitely be going if it's FREE!! I'll start looking at flights now!!

My birthday is the second day of Leadership and i'll be 30!!:eek:

That's my son's birthday. He'll be 2 and I've been struggling with how to handle that too. But...I'll be walking!! I have to go. :D :cry: :D What do I do?

I know he'll never know, but I will.

My dd will be 6 on the 10th. There's no way I can go. Even if I do promote.... :( She's already got plans made for partyin' with the family on b-day night & then a sleep over & everything else for the w/e following.

I'm excited about this promotion! I am meeting with my host to close her show and have her sign up tomorrow morning! I need to go call all my recruit leads!
Wahooooo!!!:thumbup: :D ;)

pamperedposey said:
I think you're right! Who wouldn't want to go if they are promoting and get to walk the stage with some spending money in their pockets!! :) At least some of the expenses wouldn't be such a burden, plus those of you promoting to Directors would have a significantly bigger paycheck with all of those new recruits working!!

I had decided I was going before all of this even if I had to tighten my belt, can't wait to meet some of you there.

(Doing the happy dance!)

<h2>1. What is the timeframe for the RECRUIT AND GROW promotion?</h2><p>The promotion runs from Sept. 25 – Oct. 15, 2007.</p><h2>2. How can Consultants earn cash bonuses during the promotion?</h2><p>Consultants can earn $100 cash for every new Consultant who joins and qualifies by Nov. 30, 2007. They can also earn cash bonuses for promoting to Future Director and Director between Oct. 1 and Jan. 1.</p><h2>3. Is there a bonus for submitting new Consultant agreements?</h2><p>Yes, Consultants receive one entry into a weekly drawing for FREE Leadership Summit registration and hotel stay for every new Consultant agreement they submit between Sept. 25 and Oct. 15. There is also a "Big Wahoo" drawing for a FREE Leadership Summit package, including registration, hotel stay, and airfare.</p><h2>4. What do new Consultants earn for qualifying by Nov. 30?</h2><p>New Consultants who qualify by Nov. 30 will receive the new Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set as a reward.</p><h2>5. How can Consultants take advantage of the promotion?</h2><p>Consultants can use the new recruiting flyer, available on Consultant's Corner, to share the promotion with potential recruits. They can also start making calls to recruit leads, past hosts, and anyone who might be interested in becoming a Consultant.</p>

1. What is the timeframe for the RECRUIT AND GROW promotion?

The promotion runs from Sept. 25 – Oct. 15, 2007.

2. How can Consultants earn cash bonuses during the promotion?

Consultants can earn $100 cash for every new Consultant who joins and qualifies by Nov. 30, 2007. They can also earn cash bonuses for promoting to Future Director and Director between Oct. 1 and Jan. 1.

3. Is there a bonus for submitting new Consultant agreements?

Yes, Consultants receive one entry into a weekly drawing for FREE Leadership Summit registration and hotel stay for every new Consultant agreement they submit between Sept. 25 and Oct. 15. There is also a "Big Wahoo" drawing for a FREE Leadership Summit package, including registration, hotel stay, and airfare.

4. What do new Consultants earn for qualifying by Nov. 30?

New Consultants who qualify by Nov. 30 will receive the new Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set as a reward.

5. How can Consultants take advantage of the promotion?

Consultants can use the new recruiting flyer, available on Consultant's Corner, to share the promotion with potential recruits. They can also start making calls to recruit leads, past hosts, and anyone who might be interested in becoming a Consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • heat123