• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Packet

Dec 6, 2005
I did a Bridal Show this past weekend and I have 2 possible recruits! I want to make some recruiting packets to send them, but I have no idea what to include! Any ideas or fliers would be greatly appreciated! :p

DZmom

Veteran Member
Jun 20, 2005
I include a Consultant Agreement, the Your Life Your way brochure, the Congrats on becoming a Consultant brochure, the current recruit special, and the Have you considered the Pampered Chef Advantage flyer!

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
You should print these out and stick one of them in there. Someone just posted this coupon the other day. I think she said she got 5 recruits by using these in one night.

Attachments

• skillet coupon.doc
    270.5 KB · Views: 436
Dec 6, 2005
Thanks for all the ideas! And I love the certificates for the pans,I just printed them out and I am definitly going to use them! :p

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Do not send them anything!

Do not send anything in the mail. Call them and schedule a time to meet with them as soon as possible. Bring your director with you if you would like. Do you have the recruiting binder? It came in your starter kit. It is a good tool to guide the conversation.

Just offer to share more info over a cup of coffee and mention that it does not obligate them in any way!

It is much easier to share the excitement in person. THey may or may not read what you send them, they may not understand the terminology, they may be totally overwhelmed by all the paper.

Just call them and meet with them.