1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recruit Packet

1. I did a Bridal Show this past weekend and I have 2 possible recruits! I want to make some recruiting packets to send them, but I have no idea what to include! Any ideas or fliers would be greatly appreciated! :p

Jan 23, 2006
  2. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

I include a Consultant Agreement, the Your Life Your way brochure, the Congrats on becoming a Consultant brochure, the current recruit special, and the Have you considered the Pampered Chef Advantage flyer!

Jan 23, 2006
  3. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

You should print these out and stick one of them in there. Someone just posted this coupon the other day. I think she said she got 5 recruits by using these in one night.

Attached Files:

Jan 23, 2006
  4. Thanks for all the ideas! And I love the certificates for the pans,I just printed them out and I am definitly going to use them! :p

Jan 23, 2006
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Do not send them anything!

Do not send anything in the mail. Call them and schedule a time to meet with them as soon as possible. Bring your director with you if you would like. Do you have the recruiting binder? It came in your starter kit. It is a good tool to guide the conversation.

Just offer to share more info over a cup of coffee and mention that it does not obligate them in any way!

It is much easier to share the excitement in person. THey may or may not read what you send them, they may not understand the terminology, they may be totally overwhelmed by all the paper.

Just call them and meet with them.

Jan 23, 2006
Have something to add?