• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spanish Fliers For Recruiting??? PLEASE!!

RitaKey

Dec 22, 2005
I attended leadership and it was FABULOUS! I have 3 possible recruits from there! 2 Spanish! I am in search of fliers in spanish to send them with my packet of info! Thanks for the help.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
RitaKey said:
I attended leadership and it was FABULOUS! I have 3 possible recruits from there! 2 Spanish! I am in search of fliers in spanish to send them with my packet of info! Thanks for the help.
You can order a spanish version of both recruiting flyers that PC provides through PP.

RitaKey

Dec 22, 2005
Brochure

I have the take a closer look, but would like some stuff on Pna O Rama and some of the other benefits.

RitaKey

Dec 22, 2005
Hispanic Market

I LOVE Pampered Chef!!! We have the best customer service to back us! I emailed and Heidi from home office called me this afternoon, and walked me through all the material I needed to print off from the web site in consultants corner!
I may be walking the stage at Nationals yet! :D :D