• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit is asking...

Rebelbug

Novice Member
Gold Member
Mar 18, 2010
What happens to you if you DON'T qualify in 90 days?

I have no idea. Do you? :eek:

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
Nothing - it's just that is the time frame for extra rewards.

MLinAZ

Gold Member
May 7, 2009
And you wouldn't get the $25 recruiting bonus.

My first recruit didn't qualify until after her 90 days, she didn't earn any PC dollars basically was the only "consequence." She did stay active each month though.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
And you don't get the free 90 days of PWS.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
yep....she'll be kicking herself for a long time! I know...I was that consultant! I hit my mark (which for me was 4 shows...when that was still an option) on day 95.

It wasn't until months later when I really GOT IT as for what I missed.

clshirk

Apr 16, 2007
So at what point is it just 'over' if the recruit just never sells? After like a year of inactivity?

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
So at what point is it just 'over' if the recruit just never sells? After like a year of inactivity?

After 6 months of inactivity.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I would recommend that you sit her down again & go back over all the bonus benefits that she can earn in her first 30 & 90 days. Friends/family are more willing to book a show & help you get your NEW business up & off the ground when it's still actually a NEW business. They are not so willing 6 months or a year down the road. Nor are they so willing your 2nd, 3rd, or 8th time starting up again. ;)

Ask her if she needs help! Has she done her list of 100? Is she actively doing the 3-2-1 Plan? Has she taken most or all of the online training courses to gain the knowledge and motivation to help her succeed? Does she need to work a vendor event to get out of her circle? ;)

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
Also no kit enhancement month with her 3rd calendar month. Obviously it sets up poor habits because if she is inactive for 2 consecutive months, all career sales are lost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Tad
Replies
Views
Doraine
Replies
Views