• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Record Courier Redesigns: National Attention Follows

In summary, the Record Courier Redesigns: National Attention Follows project involved a complete overhaul of the newspaper's website to modernize its online presence and improve user experience. The redesign gained national attention for its success and innovation, and it included a new layout, design, and functionality, as well as new features such as live chat and a community forum. The national attention came about through positive reviews and recognition from industry experts and publications, and the redesign has had a significant impact on the newspaper's readership and revenue, resulting in increased website traffic, user engagement, and newspaper circulation.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Breaking my cardinal rule of never posting where I work to say that THIS is the reason I didn't go to conference.

Only hours after we went live, we got some national attention.

Read all about it ....

http://apple.copydesk.org/2010/07/20/record-courier-of-ravenna-ohio-redesigns/

Congrats! It looks great!
marghi

Bravo! The new design looks terrific!

Thank you!

Hi there! I completely understand your hesitation to post where you work, but I couldn't resist chiming in. I just checked out the article and I have to say, I am blown away by the new design of the Record-Courier. The fact that it went live only hours before getting national attention is a testament to the hard work and dedication of the team behind it. I can only imagine how proud and excited you must be to be a part of such a successful project. Congratulations to you and your colleagues! Keep up the amazing work.

1. What is the Record Courier Redesigns: National Attention Follows?

The Record Courier Redesigns: National Attention Follows is a project undertaken by Record Courier, a local newspaper, to revamp their website and overall design. The redesign has gained national attention for its success and innovation.

2. Why did Record Courier decide to redesign their website?

Record Courier decided to redesign their website in order to modernize their online presence and improve user experience. The old website was outdated and not user-friendly, and the redesign aimed to address these issues and attract a wider audience.

3. What changes were made in the Record Courier redesign?

The Record Courier redesign included a complete overhaul of the website's layout, design, and functionality. The new website features a more modern and visually appealing design, easier navigation, and improved search and social media integration. It also includes new features such as live chat and a community forum.

4. How did the national attention come about?

The national attention for the Record Courier redesign came about through positive reviews and recognition from industry experts and publications. The redesign was praised for its innovative approach and success in improving user engagement and website traffic.

5. How has the Record Courier redesign impacted their readership and revenue?

The Record Courier redesign has had a significant impact on their readership and revenue. The website has seen a significant increase in traffic and user engagement, and the newspaper's circulation has also increased. This has resulted in a boost in revenue for the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies