• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Needed Creab Eggs Benedict

In summary, the ingredients needed for Recipe Needed Creab Eggs Benedict are 6 English muffins, 12 ounces of crab meat, 6 eggs, 1 tablespoon of white vinegar, 1/4 cup of butter, 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour, 2 cups of milk, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Imitation crab meat can be used as a substitute, but may alter the taste and texture. To make the hollandaise sauce, melt butter and flour in a saucepan, gradually add milk and seasonings. This recipe can be made ahead of time by preparing the components separately and assembling before
natural
Gold Member
I am in need of some new Brunch ideas and saw this recipe mentioned on one of the threads but no recipe..anyone have it?

Sandra

Sorry, never heard of it... I did a google search and there were a couple recipes that came up but not PC recipes.

Do you mean Crab Eggs Benedict?

There is a Baked Eggs Benedict in the FW SB 2006. Not sure if that is what you are looking for...

, I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to share some delicious brunch recipes with you! One of my personal favorites is our Breakfast Braid. It's a flaky pastry filled with eggs, cheese, and your choice of breakfast meats and veggies. It's always a hit at brunch gatherings! Would you like me to send you the recipe? Let me know and I'll be happy to help!

What ingredients do I need for Recipe Needed Creab Eggs Benedict?

The ingredients for Recipe Needed Creab Eggs Benedict are 6 English muffins, 12 ounces of crab meat, 6 eggs, 1 tablespoon of white vinegar, 1/4 cup of butter, 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour, 2 cups of milk, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.

Can I use imitation crab meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can use imitation crab meat for this recipe if you prefer. However, the taste and texture may be slightly different than using real crab meat.

How do I make the hollandaise sauce for this dish?

To make the hollandaise sauce, melt 1/4 cup of butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour until smooth. Gradually add 2 cups of milk, whisking constantly until the mixture thickens. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Remove from heat and set aside.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time by preparing all the components separately and assembling just before serving. You can also prepare the eggs benedict and keep them warm in a low oven until ready to serve.

What substitutions can I make for the English muffins?

If you don't have English muffins, you can use other types of bread such as brioche or sourdough. You can also use a biscuit or croissant for a different twist on this dish. Just make sure to toast the bread before assembling the eggs benedict.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies