• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to celebrate Heather's birthday with love and song?

hey Beck, welcome back! I hope you had a Fantastic time cruisin!!:D You must tell me all about it next time we email!:)Sorry I missed your birthday, Heather but glad to hear that you had a great one!Thanks Harriet and all well wishers!
Ginger428
Gold Member
You Go Girl Its Your Birthday!!!:sing: :sing: :sing:
Have a WONDERFUL Day!!!:love:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:balloon:

Have a great day!

thBday.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_bdayparty.gif

Happy Birthday!!!:balloon: :balloon:

Have a fabulous day!:balloon: :balloon:

I bet you're REALLY going to get pampered today!!;) ;) ;)

Hope you have a Pampered Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Yay, Heather!!! Have a very Happy Birthday!!:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

She's in Vegas living it up, so hopefully she'll see this when she gets back.:D :D

May your day be filled with peace, joy, and the love of good friends!

Happy, Happy Birthday Heather!!:)

Awwwhhh Thanks gals! I had a FABULOUS time in VEGAS!!!! I went shopping, had lunch with DH, had a 3.5 hour Spa experience solo and then with DH, went to a very Fancy dinner, then saw "Phantom" (VEGAS style). And had an amazing weekend overall (probably the best time we had there together) and I broke even with the slots, which rocks cause I always LOSE! Thanks again everyone!

heat123 said:
Awwwhhh Thanks gals! I had a FABULOUS time in VEGAS!!!! I went shopping, had lunch with DH, had a 3.5 hour Spa experience solo and then with DH, went to a very Fancy dinner, then saw "Phantom" (VEGAS style). And had an amazing weekend overall (probably the best time we had there together) and I broke even with the slots, which rocks cause I always LOSE! Thanks again everyone!

WOW!! Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL! Time...I'm so happy for you especially since you broke even on the slots!! ;) :cool: ;)

Ginger428 said:
WOW!! Sounds like you had a WONDERFUL! Time...I'm so happy for you especially since you broke even on the slots!! ;) :cool: ;)
I know, I was stoked cause I told DH that all I wanted was to "break even" and not lose All Weekend, like I normally would and lo and behold, my wish came true!:D ;) :)

:D Hey Heather!
I'm glad you had an awesome birthday in Vegas!! It sounds like a ton of fun! I pretty much broke even on Roulette on the cruise - that was a first for me too!!!!:D :D

pamperedbecky said:
:D Hey Heather!
I'm glad you had an awesome birthday in Vegas!! It sounds like a ton of fun! I pretty much broke even on Roulette on the cruise - that was a first for me too!!!!:D :D
hey Beck, welcome back! I hope you had a Fantastic time cruisin!!:D You must tell me all about it next time we email!:)

Sorry I missed your birthday, Heather but glad to hear that you had a great one!

Thanks Harriet and all well wishers! :)

Related to Ready to celebrate Heather's birthday with love and song?

What products do you recommend for a birthday celebration?

For a birthday celebration, we recommend our versatile Stoneware collection for baking and serving delicious treats, our Mix 'N Chop for making the perfect birthday cake batter, and our colorful Confetti Sprinkles for adding a festive touch to any dish.

Do you have any special discounts or promotions for birthday parties?

Yes, we often have promotions and discounts for birthday parties! Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can you help me plan a menu for my daughter's birthday party?

Absolutely! Our website offers a variety of recipes and meal ideas for any occasion, including birthday parties. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for personalized menu planning assistance.

What are some fun activities or games we can do at a birthday party?

We have a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets perfect for interactive games and activities at a birthday party. Our Pizza Rocker can be used for a pizza-making competition, our Fruit and Cheese Cutter can be used for a blindfolded taste test game, and our Kids' Pizza Set is great for decorating individual pizzas.

Do you have any gift options for a birthday present?

Yes, we have a wide range of gift options for any budget and occasion. Our gift sets, such as the Breakfast in Bed Set or the Family Pizza Night Set, make great birthday presents. You can also purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for the recipient to choose their own products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef