• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Kacey (Kitchen Diva)

In summary, Kacey's birthday was not celebrated by the other members of the forum. However, they all wished her a happy birthday and offered their well wishes.
Hey, Kacey, I thought I was the Rae of Sunshine around here. LOL!

raebates said:

smiley1146.gif

raebates said:

You are Rae of sunshine and I'm a Little Ray of Sunshine...that's why you are my Momma!

Last edited:
Gotcha, Kacey.I had a teacher in 8th grade who used to call to me when he saw me at the end of the hall by loudly proclaiming, "Hark! A ray of light at the end of a very dark tunnel!" It was kind of cute the first dozen times. He did it all year. By the second semester it wasn't quite so cute.

Bueller...Bueller...

Hey - lets keep this thread alive till January - when its your real birthday!!

I'm so embarrassed by this. I could have sworn that I read on the main page that it said under birthday's kitchen diva not pc diva and started the thread for her. I thought it was strange because in the back of my mind I thought Kacey's birthday was a few days after mine in January but oh well. Happy early birthday,Kacey and sorry for the mix up.

I think it's great! God must have wanted Kacey to have some extra shots of His love and so wa la... look at the fun here! I love it!!!!

pamperedharriet said:
I'm so embarrassed by this. I could have sworn that I read on the main page that it said under birthday's kitchen diva not pc diva and started the thread for her. I thought it was strange because in the back of my mind I thought Kacey's birthday was a few days after mine in January but oh well. Happy early birthday,Kacey and sorry for the mix up.

No worries, Harriet~ I think this is great! I had a lousy morning, didn't sleep a wink last night, my husband has gone stark raving mad and wants to take a motorcycle trip to Kansas on the back roads while paying attention to his new GPS gadget rather than the road, I'm having hot flashes, I was crabby and really tired... but this cheered me right up!! :)

Thanks!!!! :p
If you guys can actually keep this going until January, I'll be AMAZED!!:thumbup::D

Oh boy... Kacey... you KNOW if you challenge this bunch to actually carry that out what will happen!!!!!!! :) Amazing is like... the middle name of LOADS of our CS buddies! :)

Have a wonderful day, Kacey!

Dates are just dates but today... is a great DAY!!!! ENJOY!

Wish I could get a date ....

quiverfull7 said:
Oh boy... Kacey... you KNOW if you challenge this bunch to actually carry that out what will happen!!!!!!! :) Amazing is like... the middle name of LOADS of our CS buddies! :)

(shhh, that's why I did it!) ;)

Ok - so heres to keeping the thread going another 3 months!!!

Hey we could do a countdown to Kacey's birthday!!!

Only 95 More Days Until Kacey's Birthday!!!!

chefmeg said:
Only 95 More Days Until Kacey's Birthday!!!!

:eek: Oh no!!! I had no idea I was gonna be old that quickly! Yuck! Great, now I'm back to having a bad day! lol...

if 37 is old, I am dirt...............

Ya me too Meg!!!

Life begins at 40 Kacey -

95 days and 3 years!!!!! LOL!

PamperedDor said:
Ya me too Meg!!!

Life begins at 40 Kacey -

95 days and 3 years!!!!! LOL!
I'm sorry... when I turn 40 I'll be under the covers... and I'm not coming out until I'm 29!

chefmeg said:
if 37 is old, I am dirt...............

Meg, you are not dirt...and to me you are not old! However to me 37 is old for ME... and it's not a fun number... and it's close to 40...and it's far from 29...yuck!

there is nothing wrong with 40 Kacey~it really has been no problem aging as far as I am concerned! I am now 42 and don't feel (or act!!) a day over 29! It's just a number, my dear!

Frankly, if I were going to lie about my age, I'd lie up. At nearly 46, I look terrible for 20. I look fabulous for 89.

Didn't you know that 40 is the new 20? Make that 21 so it's legal to have a glass of wine ;)

raebates said:
Frankly, if I were going to lie about my age, I'd lie up. At nearly 46, I look terrible for 20. I look fabulous for 89.

Rae, I love you! I'm gonna start telling people I'm 72! :)

chefmeg said:
there is nothing wrong with 40 Kacey~it really has been no problem aging as far as I am concerned! I am now 42 and don't feel (or act!!) a day over 29! It's just a number, my dear!
And it's a big number! ;):p

pamperedlinda said:
Didn't you know that 40 is the new 20? Make that 21 so it's legal to have a glass of wine ;)
Or spiked Sweat Tea! :blushing:

<h2>1. How can I wish Kacey a happy birthday with Pampered Chef products?</h2><p>You can browse our selection of kitchen products and choose a gift that Kacey will love. You can also include a personalized birthday message with your order.</p><h2>2. Are there any special birthday promotions or discounts for Kacey's birthday?</h2><p>Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for birthdays! Check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.</p><h2>3. Can I send a birthday gift directly to Kacey's address?</h2><p>Yes, you can choose to have your order shipped directly to Kacey's address. Just make sure to enter her address as the shipping address during checkout.</p><h2>4. What are some popular Pampered Chef products that make great birthday gifts?</h2><p>Some popular choices for birthday gifts include our stoneware, knives, and kitchen gadgets. You can also browse our gift sets for curated collections of products.</p><h2>5. Can I include a birthday message or card with my Pampered Chef gift for Kacey?</h2><p>Yes, you can include a personalized message or card with your gift. Just make sure to add it to the notes section during checkout.</p>

1. How can I wish Kacey a happy birthday with Pampered Chef products?

You can browse our selection of kitchen products and choose a gift that Kacey will love. You can also include a personalized birthday message with your order.

2. Are there any special birthday promotions or discounts for Kacey's birthday?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for birthdays! Check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I send a birthday gift directly to Kacey's address?

Yes, you can choose to have your order shipped directly to Kacey's address. Just make sure to enter her address as the shipping address during checkout.

4. What are some popular Pampered Chef products that make great birthday gifts?

Some popular choices for birthday gifts include our stoneware, knives, and kitchen gadgets. You can also browse our gift sets for curated collections of products.

5. Can I include a birthday message or card with my Pampered Chef gift for Kacey?

Yes, you can include a personalized message or card with your gift. Just make sure to add it to the notes section during checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • pcchefjane
  • General Chat
Replies