• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reach Out to Past Hosts: Check Out My Flyer!

In summary, the flyer is designed to help you reconnect with past hosts and encourage them to schedule another Pampered Chef party. It can be used by mailing it, sending it as an email attachment, or sharing it on social media. You can personalize the flyer with your own information and include a friendly message reminding them of the fun they had at their previous party and the benefits of hosting another one. It is generally recommended to reach out to past hosts within a few months after their party, but the flyer can be used at any time to reconnect with them.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
Here is a flyer I threw together tonight to send out to past hosts to see if I can drum up some business.

What do you all think?

I had to convert it to a PDF file, but if you are interested in the Word document, I can email it to you.

Attachments

• Booking Flyer.pdf
    644.1 KB · Views: 670
I love it, can you email a word document format pleassssseeee!

I would like a copy to in word please!

Sally Wilhite
[email protected]

That turned out really great.

Last edited:
Please e-mail me also

Thank you

Can you put the word document in the files? For some reason I can't get the PDF to open.

I'm glad that people like the document, but if all you are doing on the thread is asking for the creator to email the document to you, please PM or email the creator. Having everyone asking just cloggs up the thread! Imagine all 7000+ (can't remember actual number) of the members asking at once!?!

Related to Reach Out to Past Hosts: Check Out My Flyer!

What is the purpose of the flyer?

The flyer is designed to help you reconnect with past hosts and encourage them to schedule another Pampered Chef party. It showcases our latest products and promotions and provides a fun way to share the benefits of hosting a party.

How do I use the flyer to reach out to past hosts?

You can use the flyer by mailing it to past hosts, sending it as an email attachment, or sharing it on social media. You can also print out copies to hand out at events or parties.

Can I customize the flyer with my own information?

Yes, you can personalize the flyer with your contact information and party dates. This allows you to make a more personal connection with your past hosts and make it easier for them to reach out to you.

What kind of information should I include in my message when using the flyer?

When reaching out to past hosts with the flyer, it's important to include a friendly message reminding them of the fun they had at their previous party and the benefits of hosting another one. You can also mention any new products or promotions that may interest them.

Is there a suggested timeline for using the flyer to reach out to past hosts?

While there is no set timeline, it's generally recommended to reach out to past hosts within a few months after their party. This allows enough time for them to use their products and be excited about hosting another party. However, you can also use the flyer at any time to reconnect with past hosts and encourage them to schedule a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
kam