• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rare Maroon Tie with White Chef's Hats - $8 + Shipping

In summary, the tie is made of high-quality maroon fabric with white chef's hats printed on it. It measures approximately 58 inches in length and is machine washable. It is suitable for wearing in a professional kitchen and has an adjustable strap for a perfect fit.
pcheflisad
Hi -

Men's tie - maroon with white chef's hats on it, Has the logo at the bottom. Was part of a director's gift a few years ago.

Asking $8 plus shipping

Just a thought--it's not just a men's tie. I wear mine all the time. I tie it but leave it a bit loose. I don't even have to be wearing a collared shirt. For instance, slacks, white shell, and black jacket with the tie serving almost as a long necklace. It's a good look.

OMG, I haven't worn a tied in 16 years ... sheesh.

The really funny thing, Dave, is tha my husband hasn't worn a tie in over 17 years. He doesn't wear one, but I do. Lol.

Yah, you ladies always try to copy what us cool guys do.

That's right. We let you make all of the mistakes so we know how to do it right. LOL!

pcheflisad, is the tie still available?

It's still available! PM me.

Related to Rare Maroon Tie with White Chef's Hats - $8 + Shipping

What material is the tie made of?

The tie is made of high-quality, durable maroon fabric with white chef's hats printed on it.

What is the length of the tie?

The tie measures approximately 58 inches in length, making it suitable for most adults.

Is the tie machine washable?

Yes, the tie is machine washable for easy maintenance and care.

Can I wear this tie to work in a professional kitchen?

Yes, this tie is not only stylish but also functional. It can be worn in a professional kitchen setting without any concerns.

Is the tie adjustable?

Yes, the tie has an adjustable strap in the back to ensure a perfect fit for all wearers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chefpenny99
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • chezshelly