• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Random Question About Building Your Team

In summary, the bonus for a recruiter's level depends on what she is doing. If she is a consultant, she gets a bonus of $1200 for each person that they recruit. If she is a future director, she gets a bonus of $2500 for each person that she recruits.
jennyj
I am wondering how the commision is for someone above you? IE the women that recruited me what does she make off of each party I have. i am brand new to PC and want to know the benfits of building a team. I don't get much support in info from my "leader". Thanks for your help

Your recruiter's bonus (or override) depends on what level she is at. Is she a consultant, future director, director or higher?

I don't know what a future director is ??

Future director is someone that has at least 2 signed consultants, but has not accepted directorship yet.
BTW... where are you?

Ok thanks she is a future director. I am in Mass

A person does not start getting over rides until they are a future director - This is two people that are active on your team.

I am sorry to hear that you are not getting the support you need. The people on this board are very helpful. Welcome aboard.

How long have you been a consultant and where are you located??

Jenny - Do you know who your Director is? When I first became a Future director I was still learning. I am still always learning actually. Perhaps you could get with your Director to help train both you and your reruiter. In order for your recruiter (if she if a Future Director) to get an over-ride she has to do $1250 in personal sales. This is reduced as you go higher in the company.

Thanks for the info and support. My Future Director is so nice , and I approached herr with the idea of joining PC so I think she is overwhelmed on what to do . Her Director is out of state, so I have know idea who she is. I think the problem is my recruiter joined PC in FLA 2 years ago and moved back to MA , and myself and other women asked to be apart of PC within a few months than one another. I joined in April and honestly haven't had the best experience with PC. I have done 4 shows and not sure if I am going to continue to sell.

jennyj said:
Thanks for the info and support. My Future Director is so nice , and I approached herr with the idea of joining PC so I think she is overwhelmed on what to do . Her Director is out of state, so I have know idea who she is. I think the problem is my recruiter joined PC in FLA 2 years ago and moved back to MA , and myself and other women asked to be apart of PC within a few months than one another. I joined in April and honestly haven't had the best experience with PC. I have done 4 shows and not sure if I am going to continue to sell.

You can get a hospitality team and attend their meetings and training events. You probably both could use it. :rolleyes:

The reason why I am thinking of "hanging up my apron" has nothing to do with my future director more with the main office. I was just trying to see what the what the benifits are to build a team and to work smart smarter than harder. I am not trying to bad mouth my recruiter, I do adore her. I am just want to know what all the in's and out's to make this work

One thing to remember with HO is that not everyone is perfect. I have foudn when I have an issue I might need to ask more than one person. The person you get on the phone might be in training. I actually get the best answers when I e-mail. Hey - Then it is in writing.

I did go to 2 hospitality meeting and tha host was so nice and very welcoming but the rest of the team wasn't so much. I have been invited back but honestly didn't feel comfortable by the other women, and it isn't close to my home. The training events are onthe evenings that i work my full time job so getting time off isn't possible. I feel that I have tried and open minded. But dealing with the home office has been a nightmare too. If anything can go wrong it has.thanks for letting me vent, I sure sound so negative

Great idea with e-mail I think I will try that approach. Luckly my guest that have to call HO for one reason or another have found them nice and help. Just joining with HO was a nightmare and took 1 week to sort out their error!!! And thats just the begining

Don't worry about "sounding negative"... we have ALL had various frustrations with HO for one reason or another. And part of the reason for this site is to allow us to help each other through rough times... whether it be PC related or not!

And to answer your question about benefits of directorship and building a team...
Check out Policies & Procedures on CC, pages F-7 and F-8... there is a good chart on F-8 that details the benefits of each level.

Also- benefits $$ of promoting in a nutshell:

My Director puts her paycheck amount in her newsletter for us. She lists what she actually made, and what she WOULD have made if she was still a consultant....it is usually DOUBLE or more. I certainly want to work smarter rather than harder!!

Jenny, I'm sorry to hear that your experience with PC hasn't been exactly rosy. There's probably someone here who has experienced the same thing and can provide some words of wisdom. We're all here if you just need to vent about something (we all do it on occasion ;) ).

Getting the support you need makes a world of difference. Your director's name is on your commission statement (those are online if you don't still have paper copies). You should be able to call HO and get her contact information if your recruiter can't give it to you. Then give her a call! You're on her team and it's her job to make sure you're getting the training and support you need.

Look at your commission statement. Your director is listed there. Or call HO and ask them for your director's email or phone number. Contact her (SHE should have contacted you but we don't know what's going on in her life so we'll cut her a break) and tell her you want support.

As far as building your own team I can tell you that as a FD I did not see that much of a difference in my paycheck (1% isn't much) but it was SOMETHING! As a director (I do not have a large team - 16 but most aren't doing much more than staying active) I see my income almost doubling and once some of my team catches on fire who knows how much it will go to!

Share the opportunity and get a team. Hold your own meetings once you have 2-4 consultants. Your questions show that you could succeed with this business - go for it!!

Hi Jenny!! First of all, WELCOME to this board!!!:thumbup: :D Did you stumble upon this site? Whichever way it is, I'm glad you're here!! :D

Okay, so you're wanting to try and promote yourself to Future Director or higher, right? If so, TELL your recruiter and get your director involved. (If you don't know who she is then look at your commission statement like Beth said or just ask your recruiter), I'm sure she'll be willing to help. Have you told your recruiter how you're feeling? If she's anything like me, we've all been there with our first couple recruits. It's a learning process for all of us and that's how my team and I grew so close together!

Please ask ANY questions you may have for us and we'll be happy to help you but please don't hang up your apron!! We are here to help!!!

Commission increases when you become a FD. Your recruiter will get a 1% override on her sales as well as her teams. :D (A team consists of 2 people)

When you promote to Director, you get a 3% override on your sales and your teams. :D (A team consists of 5 or more people)

Has this been suggested? Get on a recruiting tele-class!!!!

Jenny,

You can also see if you can find a new Hospitality meeting. . .tell your recruiter that you aren't happy with the one you attended and that your schedule doesn't work with theirs. Your recruiter, if she lives near you, should be attending Hospitality too.

Contact your Director (let your recruiter know you are doing this) as she is the one that will need to faciliate this search for a new meeting.

Good luck.

If your director hasnt called you, it could be that your recruiter didn't tell her that she had a new recruit. I know that directors get emails from HO but MY director is not email friendly, and if she isn't told, she doesnt know until she updates her Pampered Partner Cluster Management thing. And even then-her team is big enough a new one or two could easily slip by unnoticed. I would take the steps and find out her number and call her.

Sometimes all a director needs is a heads up that she has someone who is motivated and she is right there all the way for the consultant. If their team is really large it is impossible to have personal contact with everyone. So let her know that you are one of the motivated ones!

Also, as has been suggested, take a tele-class and be SURE to take the on-line classes! They are invaluable!!

BethCooks4U said:
Sometimes all a director needs is a heads up that she has someone who is motivated and she is right there all the way for the consultant. If their team is really large it is impossible to have personal contact with everyone. So let her know that you are one of the motivated ones!

Also, as has been suggested, take a tele-class and be SURE to take the on-line classes! They are invaluable!!

I agree Beth!! If I found out that one of my team members recruits wanted to go further in the business, I would help them. The relationship is between you and the recruiter (your Future Director) and your director. Have you told your recruiter that you want to step up your business? I betcha if you haven't, she'd be more than willing to guide you in the right direction! Good Luck and let us know what happens!!!:D

There is online training that you can take through consultant corner which is quite good. Also some errors with product (be it the home office, guest, or you) I believe can be handled directly by you through a product adjustment on consultant corner. (I say I think because I'm new, but I remember hearing something like that in the training I took) Anyone want to give a bit more info on product adjustments????

You can totally do product adjustments online. Visit the frequently used links and follow the steps to do the adjustment. All you need to do is know the show number and you're good to go!!!

What are the benefits of building a team with Pampered Chef?

Building a team with Pampered Chef allows you to earn commission on the sales of your team members, receive bonuses and rewards for team building, and have a support system of like-minded individuals.

How do I recruit new team members?

There are various ways to recruit new team members, including hosting parties and events to showcase the products and opportunity, networking with friends and family, and utilizing social media and online platforms.

Is there a minimum sales requirement for team members?

Yes, team members are required to have at least $200 in sales every month to remain active and receive commission. However, there are no minimum sales requirements for you as the team leader.

What kind of training and support is provided for team building?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training materials and resources for team building, including online courses, webinars, and in-person events. Additionally, you will have access to a mentor and support from your upline and the company's corporate team.

Can I still earn commission if my team members are not local?

Yes, you can earn commission on the sales of your team members regardless of their location. Pampered Chef offers online ordering and shipping options, making it easy for team members to sell products to customers anywhere in the country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies