• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Raise Your Hand if You're Going to Maui!

In summary, "Raise Your Hand if You're Going to Maui!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants have the opportunity to earn an all-expenses-paid trip to Maui, Hawaii. To participate, you must be a current consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting goals. The deadline to qualify is typically in the first quarter of the year, and if you qualify, you will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to Maui. However, there are some restrictions, such as being able to travel on the designated dates and having a valid passport. For more information, visit the Pampered Chef website.
beckyjsmith
Let's see who all will be there and possibly we can plan to try and meet!

beckyjsmith said:
Let's see who all will be there and possibly we can plan to try and meet!

Me! Me! :thumbup:

Me! Jumping for joy!

Mahalo! Going 5/7 and staying at Napili Village condos and then switch to Hyatt 5/12, fly back 5/16!

WOOHOO!!!!! Goin' get me a mai tai!!!!

I will so be there :) It will be fun!

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=)

What is "Raise Your Hand if You're Going to Maui!"?

"Raise Your Hand if You're Going to Maui!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants have the opportunity to earn an all-expenses-paid trip to Maui, Hawaii.

How do I participate in "Raise Your Hand if You're Going to Maui!"?

To participate in "Raise Your Hand if You're Going to Maui!", you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting goals during the designated time period. You can find more information about the specific requirements on the Pampered Chef website.

When is the deadline to qualify for "Raise Your Hand if You're Going to Maui!"?

The deadline to qualify for "Raise Your Hand if You're Going to Maui!" is typically in the first quarter of the year. However, the specific deadline may vary each year, so be sure to check the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

What happens if I qualify for "Raise Your Hand if You're Going to Maui!"?

If you meet the sales and recruiting requirements for "Raise Your Hand if You're Going to Maui!", you will earn an all-expenses-paid trip to Maui, Hawaii. This includes airfare, accommodations, and planned activities and meals during the trip.

Are there any restrictions for the "Raise Your Hand if You're Going to Maui!" trip?

Yes, there are some restrictions for the "Raise Your Hand if You're Going to Maui!" trip. For example, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and meet the sales and recruiting requirements. Additionally, you must be able to travel on the designated dates and have a valid passport.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies