• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Recipes for a Small Oval Baker

In summary, the Small Oval Baker is a great tool for making fruit pizzas. The Bananas Foster Dip is also a great recipe to try.
proudmama02
Does anyone have any suggestions of something quick I can make in my small oval baker? I am making a fruit pizza on my large stone. I can't think of anything to go with the fruit pizza -- that I could use my small oval baker.
All I have is my starter kit. Apperciate any suggestions. :)

The Bananas Foster Dip is a good one and you use the Small Oval Baker. It's on the website under Season's Best. Either Fall/Winter 2003 or I think Spring/Summer 2004. It's yummy!

THanks! Sounds really good! Do you think this should be made ahead of time, or the fruit pizza? This will be my first show, so it may take a little longer.
Or maybe fix fruit pizza while the Bananas Foster Dip is baking?
Any/All advice is appreciated!

It's a pretty easy recipe with very few steps, so it probably won't take you long. At first I thought prepping it beforehand may not be a good idea (the bananas will turn brown), but you do mix them with lemon juice, so it would probably be fine. Or just do the bananas right before you cook it. I like it best over ice cream. I've never made a fruit pizza for a show, so I'm not sure about the best way to go about it.

Thanks A Bunch!!

You ladies mentioned bananas and it reminded me of something. At my last cluster meeting my director showed us how to keep bananas fresh longer after you use them in a pizza.(such as the banana toffee pizza) Before you use them put them in boling water for a couple of minutes until the outside turns black. The bananas on the outside will look like they are way over ripe. They are still good on the inside however and after you slice them and put them on your pizza they won't turn brown and get all nasty for 2-3 days. I thought that was an awesome tip to use at our shows and tell all our guests!

Thanks Janel! I'll have to try that!

Small Oval BakerPampered Chef has delicious recipes, I love almost everything
I've tried. One of my favs is the hot pizza dip. I've made
this several times and everyone raves. We went to an outdoor
pot luck wedding recently and I made this to go on the appetizer
table. I set it down and sat myself down. My husband went to
go get some (just 5 mins later) and it was almost gone. He said
there was a guy standing there telling everyone how great it is
and they were all trying it and raving about it. I made bread
with the scalloped bread tube and a Pillsbury French bread loaf.
People were also using crackers with it. It's so simple. Use
1 pkg softened cream cheese and add 1-2 tsps of the Italian Seasoning.
Spread that on the bottom of the oval baker. Grate 3 oz of parmesan
and 4 oz of mozarella cheese and mix together. Spread 1/2 of that
mixture on top of the cream cheese. Top with 8 oz of canned
pizza sauce and then top that with the remaining cheese mixture.
Bake at 350 for appx 20 mins (or until cheese is bubbly and melted).
Oooooooh, it's so good!

Barb

wow, too bad you couldn't have set out some business cards by the appetizer! You would have gotten some leads it sounds like!

Oval Bakerhee hee - I sure did think about it - but
it WAS a wedding and I didn't think it
would be appropriate!

Barb

Yes, that probably would have been tacky at a wedding. :) If you're ever at a party where you bring a PC recipe, if you hear people talking about it, you could always strike up a conversation with them about it and offer to come make it for them at a Kitchen Show! :D

Does anyone know if you can do the Hot Pizza Dip the same and come out the same in the microwave?

I have a show next week where all we have is a sink and a microwave (it is at a office).

Thanks

Yes! That's the only way I do the Hot Pizza Dip is in the microwave. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes; turn. Microwave on HIGH 2-3 more minutes or until mixture is bubbly and heated through.

Lee Anne

Toppings???Has anyone tried adding "toppings" to the Hot Pizza Dip? My husband probably wouldn't eat this unless it has mushrooms in it! Thanks.

Awesome! Thanks so much - I am excited. I will have to try it at home for my husband.

Toppings do sound good. I like jalapenos- so I may try that with my dip at home for me & my husband.

:D

1. What are some quick recipes I can make using the Small Oval Baker?

There are many quick and easy recipes you can make using the Small Oval Baker, such as roasted vegetables, lasagna, chicken pot pie, and even desserts like apple crisp. Check out our website for more recipe ideas!

2. Can I use the Small Oval Baker in the microwave?

Yes, the Small Oval Baker is microwave-safe. Just make sure to remove any metal accessories, like the lid or handles, before placing it in the microwave.

3. How many servings can the Small Oval Baker hold?

The Small Oval Baker can hold about 2-3 servings, depending on the recipe and portion size. It's perfect for smaller meals or side dishes.

4. Is the Small Oval Baker dishwasher-safe?

Yes, the Small Oval Baker is dishwasher-safe. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong its lifespan.

5. Can I use the Small Oval Baker in the oven?

Yes, the Small Oval Baker is oven-safe up to 450°F. It's perfect for baking, roasting, and even broiling! Just make sure to use oven mitts when handling, as it will be hot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies