• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick! Need Diameter for Tool Turn About

In summary, the Tool Turn About is a versatile storage tool with a diameter of 11 inches. It can hold a variety of kitchen tools, including larger ones like spatulas and whisks, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It has 5 compartments for organizing items and can also be used for organizing office supplies, crafting materials, and other small items.
chefgirlrd
I need to close a show in the next few hours- Guest needs to know if turn about will fit on counter.

Thanks!

It measures 28" around.

The width or diameter is 9"... I love mine!

It's just a little bit bigger than an ice cream pail.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. The Turn-About is a versatile and compact tool that can easily fit on most kitchen counters. Its dimensions are 11" x 11" x 3.5", so it shouldn't take up too much space. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is the diameter of the Tool Turn About?

The Tool Turn About has a diameter of 11 inches.

2. Can the Tool Turn About hold larger kitchen tools?

Yes, the Tool Turn About is designed to hold a variety of kitchen tools, including larger ones like spatulas and whisks.

3. Is the Tool Turn About dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Tool Turn About is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. How many compartments does the Tool Turn About have?

The Tool Turn About has 5 compartments for storing kitchen tools.

5. Can the Tool Turn About be used for organizing other items besides kitchen tools?

Yes, the Tool Turn About can also be used for organizing office supplies, crafting materials, and other small items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbooz12
  • my3ps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies