• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick, Cheap and Easy (Not What You Are Thinking!!)

In summary, the "Quick, Cheap and Easy (Not What You Are Thinking!!)" category offers a variety of affordable and easy-to-prepare recipes for main dishes, side dishes, snacks, and desserts. The ingredients for these recipes are commonly found in grocery stores and the preparation time is usually 30 minutes or less. Substitutions for ingredients are encouraged and suggestions for alternative ingredients are provided. Most recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment, but alternative methods will be provided if a specific tool is needed.
jenniferlynne
Someone from my homeschool group sent out an email looking for a chocolate recipe that can be made for a wedding reception. She said it needed to be quick, cheap and easy because she will have to make a lot. Anyone have any suggestions? I thought this might help open the door for me for some new business. The only thing I could think of was the Profiterole Puffs made with chocolate filling. :rolleyes:

I was thinking the tuxedo brownies, too. Maybe the puffs AND the brownies! Both are great because they're bite-size grab and go kind of things!

I have a great muffin recipe that is dairy-free and very easy. But would they want muffins after having wedding cake?

Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue and strawberries.

Peppermint bark & Cream Cheese MintsBark is BEAUTIFUL, and really yummy. Haven't made the mints, but they look good! I tend to provide more than originally asked for...hope it's not too much information!

HTH!

Attachments

• cream cheese mints.doc
    24 KB · Views: 284
  • MARBLED MINT CANDY.doc
    20 KB · Views: 249
  • Holiday Bark.doc
    25 KB · Views: 353
  • Swirled Peppermint Bark.doc
    27 KB · Views: 238

Related to Quick, Cheap and Easy (Not What You Are Thinking!!)

1. What type of recipes can I expect to find in "Quick, Cheap and Easy (Not What You Are Thinking!!)"?

Our "Quick, Cheap and Easy (Not What You Are Thinking!!)" category features a variety of recipes that are affordable, easy to prepare, and delicious. You can expect to find recipes for main dishes, side dishes, snacks, desserts, and more.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for our "Quick, Cheap and Easy (Not What You Are Thinking!!)" recipes are commonly found in most grocery stores. We strive to use simple and accessible ingredients to make meal preparation as convenient as possible.

3. How long do these recipes typically take to prepare?

The preparation time for our "Quick, Cheap and Easy (Not What You Are Thinking!!)" recipes varies, but most can be made in 30 minutes or less. We understand that time is precious, so we focus on providing quick and easy recipes for busy individuals and families.

4. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in these recipes?

Absolutely! We encourage our customers to make these recipes their own by swapping out ingredients to fit their preferences or dietary restrictions. We also provide suggestions for alternative ingredients in case certain items are not available.

5. Are there any special kitchen tools required for these recipes?

No, our "Quick, Cheap and Easy (Not What You Are Thinking!!)" recipes are designed to be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, if a recipe does require a specific tool, we will provide alternative methods to achieve the same result.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rvagourmet
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • reesefamily5