• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Quick and Easy Dinner Recipes in 29 Minutes!

In summary, "29 Minutes to Dinner" is a recipe collection that features quick and easy meals that can be prepared in just 29 minutes or less. The collection includes a variety of recipes for main dishes, side dishes, and desserts, with options for various dietary restrictions. The ingredients for the recipes are easy to find at most grocery stores, and the recipes can be made using basic kitchen equipment. Substitutions and modifications can be made to the recipes, but significant changes may affect the results.
DebPC
Staff member
What is your favorite recipe in this cookbook?

Love this cookbook!

Artichoke Chicken with Roasted Potatoes (I skip the potato part)
Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites
Toasted Angel Hair with Sausage and Peppers

Toasted Angel Hair with Sausage and Peppers

Gremolata Steak with Mascarpone Potatoes (we make the potatoes mostly)
Beef Enchilada Casserole
Jerk Pork Tenderloin with Mango Salad
Morrocan Pork Chops

I really thought there were more recipes in there that we LOVE but I guess I need to get it out of my tote and use it more!

I need to cook out of this more.Artichoke Chix is FANTASTIC. We made it when we had friends over for dinner. I tripled the recipe and it was GONE.There is a beef tenderloin, polenta, and mushroom dish that is really good.BLT MAC AND CHEESE!!!! That is probably my fav.

I will have to try these!!! Maybe that's what's wrong, I need to find time to get out of the rut. At home and at my shows. Thanks for sharing!

Related to Quick and Easy Dinner Recipes in 29 Minutes!

What is "29 Minutes to Dinner"?

"29 Minutes to Dinner" is a recipe collection that features quick and easy meals that can be prepared in just 29 minutes or less.

What types of recipes are included in "29 Minutes to Dinner"?

The collection includes a variety of recipes for main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. There are options for various dietary restrictions, including vegetarian and gluten-free meals.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in "29 Minutes to Dinner" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "29 Minutes to Dinner" are common and can be found at most grocery stores. Some recipes may require specialty ingredients, but they can be easily substituted with similar items.

Do I need any special equipment to make the recipes in "29 Minutes to Dinner"?

No, the recipes in "29 Minutes to Dinner" can be made using basic kitchen equipment that most people have, such as a stovetop, oven, and basic cooking utensils.

Can I make substitutions or modifications to the recipes in "29 Minutes to Dinner"?

Yes, the recipes in "29 Minutes to Dinner" are designed to be flexible and allow for substitutions and modifications. However, we cannot guarantee the same results if significant changes are made to the ingredients or cooking methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • OhmyDLM