• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Chicken Sausage & Herb Wheat Pizza

In summary, the Chicken Sausage & Herb Wheat Pizza is a pizza option that contains chicken sausage, herbs, and a wheat crust. It also offers a variety of toppings such as cheese, vegetables, and sauce. Compared to traditional pizza, it is considered a healthier option due to its use of wheat crust and lean protein. The toppings on this pizza can be customized according to personal preferences. However, it is important to note that the wheat crust does contain gluten and some toppings may contain allergens. The number of servings in a Chicken Sausage & Herb Wheat Pizza can vary depending on the size and thickness of the pizza.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I made this pizza tonight for dinner from the new "Make it Fresh, Make it Healthy" cookbook. I gotta say, it was so tasty and easy. I think it would make a good show recipe even. At least for a Couple's Party or Amazing Race show. You can do the whole thing, crust and all. It was REALLY, REALLY good!! Just thought I'd share!

The pizza is a whole wheat crust topped with tomatoes, spinach, and feta. I used pre-made whole wheat pizza dough, sliced cherry tomatoes, fresh baby spinach, and crumbled feta cheese. I drizzled a bit of olive oil on top and then baked the pizza in the oven at 375 degrees for about 15-20 minutes. When it was done, I sprinkled some fresh basil over the top as a finishing touch. It was SO GOOD! The crust had a nice crunch and the toppings were light and flavorful. The feta gave a nice salty bite and the basil added a nice flavor to the dish. It was definitely a winner!

That sounds amazing! I'm always on the lookout for new healthy recipes and this one sounds like a winner. I love that it's easy to make and can be used for a show recipe too. I'll definitely have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

1. What ingredients are in the Chicken Sausage & Herb Wheat Pizza?

The Chicken Sausage & Herb Wheat Pizza contains chicken sausage, herbs, wheat crust, and a variety of toppings such as cheese, vegetables, and sauce.

2. Is the Chicken Sausage & Herb Wheat Pizza a healthier option compared to traditional pizza?

Yes, the Chicken Sausage & Herb Wheat Pizza is a healthier option as it is made with a wheat crust and lean protein in the form of chicken sausage. It also contains a variety of vegetables for added nutrients.

3. Can I customize the toppings on the Chicken Sausage & Herb Wheat Pizza?

Yes, you can customize the toppings on the Chicken Sausage & Herb Wheat Pizza to your liking. You can choose from a variety of vegetables, meats, and sauces to create your perfect pizza.

4. Does the Chicken Sausage & Herb Wheat Pizza contain any gluten or allergens?

The wheat crust used in the Chicken Sausage & Herb Wheat Pizza does contain gluten. Some toppings may also contain allergens, so it is best to check with the restaurant for specific ingredients.

5. How many servings are in a Chicken Sausage & Herb Wheat Pizza?

The number of servings in a Chicken Sausage & Herb Wheat Pizza can vary depending on the size and thickness of the pizza. Typically, a medium-sized pizza can serve 2-3 people, while a large pizza can serve 4-6 people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda