• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Best Microwave Appetizer Recipes for a Boat Party?

In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, Italian seasoning, and cheeses until smooth. Pour mixture into an 8x8 inch baking dish. Top with the pizza sauce. Sprinkle green pepper and green onion over the top. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve hot.
Kimmie
I am so sorry if this isn't the section that this goes in. The only other section I saw was "recipe tips".

I'm doing a show Friday night at a marina on a boat. My host wants to showcase the stoneware and how to use it in the microwave for appetizers. I've heard of a fabulous recipe from a few years ago called "Chili Cheese Dip" that I think would go over great. But can anyone message me the recipe or any other ideas they have!

Thanks so much! I've never stressed so much over a party!

Hmmm, not sure I have that one. Here's one I have that's 'kinda' like it and I'm still looking..

Mexican Bean Dip

1 (16 oz) can fat-free refried black beans
2 tsp Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix
3/4 cup reduced fat Mexican blend cheese, divided
3/4 cup diced red bell pepper, divided
3/4 cup thick and chunky salsa, divided
1/2 cup whole kernal corn
2 tsp lime juice
2 Tbls snipped fresh cilantro
2 garlic cloves, pressed
Reduced Fat sour cream (optional)

Preheat oven to 350. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine refried beans, 1/2 cup of the cheese, 1/4 cup of the salsa, lime juice, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and seasoning mix. Spread bean mixture onto bottom of Mini-Baker. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the bell pepper and corn evenly over bean mixture. Spoon remaining salsa over corn mixture. Bake 22-25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining cheese, remaining bell pepper and cilantro. Garnish with sour cream, if desired. Serve with Lime Tortilla Chips. Makes 14 servings.

Last edited:
Here's what I was looking for - not called Chili Cheese Dip though :confused:

Touchdown Taco Dip

1 (9 oz) can bean dip
1/2 medium tomato, seeded and diced (about 1/2 cup)
4 oz cream cheese, softened
2 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
1 Tbls taco seasoning mix
1 Tbls finely chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
1 garlic clove, pressed
Additional sour cream (optional)
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Tortilla chips (optional)

Preheat oven to 350. Using Small Mix 'N Scraper, spread bean dip over bottom of Small Oval Baker. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over bean dip. Grate cheddar cheese over top using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. To prepare toppings, remove stem from tomato using Cook's Corer. Dice tomato and thinly slice green onions using Utility Knife. Slice olives using Egg Slicer Plus. Finely chop cilantro using Pizza Cutter. Sprinkle tomato, onions, olives and cilantro over dip. Garnish with additional sour cream, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips, if desired. Makes 8 servings.

Here's another:

Chile Verde Dip
1 can (16 ounces) refried black beans
1 teaspoon plus 1 tablespoon Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix
1 lime
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
1 can (3 1/4 ounces) pitted ripe olives, divided
5 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded, divided (1 1/4 cups)
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, snipped
Baked Tortilla Chips (See Cook's Tips)

1. Preheat oven to 400F. In Small Batter Bowl, mix refried beans with 1 teaspoon of the Seasoning Mix; spread over bottom of Deep Dish Pie Plate.
2. Using Lemon Aid, juice lime to measure 1 tablespoon juice. In Classic Batter Bowl, mix cream cheese, lime juice, chilies, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, and remaining 1 tablespoon Seasoning Mix until smooth using Mix 'N Scraper?. Chop onion and half of olives using Food Chopper. Grate cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Add onion, olives and 1 cup of the cheese to Batter Bowl; mix well.
3. Spoon cheese mixture over bean layer in Pie Plate. Bake 20-25 minutes or until hot. Remove to Nonstick Cooling Rack. Slice remaining olives using Egg Slicer Plus?. Snip cilantro using Kitchen Shears. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese, olives and cilantro over hot dip. If desired, arrange Baked Tortilla Chips around edge of dip. Serve hot using All-Purpose Spreader.
Yield: 16 servings or 20 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 6 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 270 mg, Fiber 2 g
Cook's Tips: To prepare Baked Tortilla Chips, cut 8 (7-inch) flour tortillas into 8 triangles using Pizza Cutter; arrange half of tortilla triangles over flat Baking Stone. Bake in 400?F oven, 8-10 minutes or until crisp. Repeat with remaining triangles.
For a heartier dip, 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked, can be added to cream cheese mixture.

Hot Pizza Dip

1 8 oz package of cream cheese softened
1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 8 oz can pizza sauce
2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped
2 tablespoons green onion, sliced

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine softened cream cheese and Italian seasoning. Spread into the bottom of baker. In a small bowl combine mozza and parmesan. Sprinkle ½ of this over the cream cheese. Spread pizza sauce over top of all. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with pepper and onions.

Bake for 15 - 18 minutes. Serve with french bread, crackers, or veggie sticks.

Would any of those work in the microwave? She doesn't have an oven on her boat - only a microwave. Any ideas?!?

Hot pizza dip works in the microwave for sure. You just have to heat it until everything is melted and hot.

Microwave only?Don't forget the 30 min chicken in DCB...or the pork tenderloin. Not an appetizer, but very nice indeed!

Touchdown Taco dip is also very yummy in the microwave.

What is the best recipe for a quick and easy weeknight dinner?

The Pampered Chef website offers a variety of delicious and quick recipes for weeknight dinners. Some popular options include One-Pot Pasta Primavera, Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas, and Instant Pot Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo. Simply search for these recipes on our website and follow the easy instructions for a delicious meal in no time!

Do you have any healthy recipes for picky eaters?

We understand that it can be challenging to find healthy recipes that picky eaters will enjoy. Luckily, Pampered Chef offers a variety of nutritious and tasty recipes that even the pickiest eaters will love. Some popular options include Cauliflower Pizza Bites, Veggie Lasagna Cups, and Cauliflower Fried Rice. Give them a try and see for yourself!

What is a good recipe for a crowd?

If you're hosting a party or gathering, you may be looking for a recipe that can feed a large group of people. The Pampered Chef website has a section specifically for "Crowd-Pleasing Recipes" where you can find options like Slow Cooker Pulled Pork, Baked Ziti, and Chicken Enchilada Casserole. These recipes are designed to serve a large group and are sure to impress your guests.

Do you have any recipes that are kid-friendly?

We understand the struggle of trying to find recipes that both kids and adults will enjoy. That's why we have a section on our website dedicated to "Kid-Friendly Recipes." Some popular options include Mini Chicken Pot Pies, Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese, and Pizza Pinwheels. These recipes are not only delicious and easy to make, but also kid-approved!

What is the best recipe for a special occasion or holiday?

Whether you're hosting a holiday gathering or celebrating a special occasion, Pampered Chef has you covered with a variety of festive and delicious recipes. Some popular options for special occasions include Holiday Turkey and Stuffing, Beef Wellington, and Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Impress your guests with these special recipes that are perfect for any celebration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76