1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Question for consultants in CA

1. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

My sister's birthday is 9/24, and I want to surprise her by sending her the cutting board she keeps saying she wants to buy. This will be an individual order, not part of a show, so I'm trying to figure out when I should place the order so it doesn't arrive too soon.

What is your recent experience with receiving (or, having customers receive) orders? If I place the order on 9/17, is it going to arrive days ahead of time, or is that already too late? I don't mind if it arrives after her birthday, as long as I can tell her it's coming, but I want it to be as close to that date as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Sep 16, 2009
  2. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

My shipments generally take 6 days from leaving wherehouse to my house. HTH

Sep 16, 2009
  3. chefpenny99

chefpenny99 Member Gold Member

I submitted a show on 9/8 and the host received it on 9/15 and that show was four boxes!

Sep 18, 2009
  4. AmyDare

AmyDare Member

If you place the order on the 17th it might get there on the 24th, but it might be late. It usually takes at least 7 days from when I hit "Submit" to receive the items.

Sep 18, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted