• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Deep Covered Baker Be Delivered to a Different Address?

In summary, the delivery time for Pampered Chef items varies depending on location and shipping method, with standard shipping taking 5-7 business days and expedited shipping taking 2-3 business days. Customers can track their delivery using a tracking number received via email. Delivery address changes can be made before shipping, but not after. If items are damaged during delivery, customers can contact customer service for a replacement or refund. International delivery is currently only available in the United States and Canada.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
my mom lives in SC..and had a cooking show last week (1712...)...and I got the deep covered baker..and it was delivered to her house..

She is this week having a catalog show, and i'm about to close it..and she wants a deep covered baker as a half off item...

Would there be any way for this deep covered baker to be delivered to me, here at my home in TN...since she could just keep mine there at her house..

Otherwise i can't get it until Oct 28th..

The only way I can see this working is to put yourself as a co-host for the show, and get the half-price DCB delivered to you. You'll have to pay for direct shipping on it, though.

you can't co host a catalog show..Hmm..Not looking like i can get my DCB anytime soon..lol

also a consultant can not be a co host

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the deep covered baker. I'm so glad your mom enjoyed the cooking show and got her own deep covered baker. I understand your desire to have one for yourself as well. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver directly to your home in TN at this time. However, your mom can certainly keep yours at her house until you are able to pick it up on October 28th. In the meantime, I would be more than happy to help you with any other items from the catalog show. Just let me know how I can assist you further. Happy cooking!

Question 1: How long does it take for my items to be delivered?

The delivery time for Pampered Chef items varies depending on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can arrive in 2-3 business days.

Question 2: Can I track my delivery?

Yes, once your items have been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your delivery on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

Question 3: Can I change the delivery address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can contact our customer service team to request a change in delivery address. However, once the order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the delivery address.

Question 4: What happens if my items are damaged during delivery?

In the rare event that your items are damaged during delivery, please contact our customer service team within 14 days of receiving your order. We will arrange for a replacement or refund for the damaged items.

Question 5: Do you offer international delivery?

Currently, we only offer delivery within the United States and Canada. We are unable to ship to any other international locations at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pampered1224