• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About How You Get Your Name Out There?

You give the business a percentage of the profits from the show. So in this case, if the business sells the supplies for the show for $25, the owner would get $5. This is a great way to get your business name out there and to get people to buy your products. You would then give a $15 value gift to the person who won the drawing.
chefchelsea
I bought a whole bunch of cheap cardboard box drawing slip boxes, and want to put them in various businesses that will let me near the house. What do you think I should have the prize be, free cooking show and just let everyone have that option, or actually have a prize too-like gift certificate or $15 value gift?
Let me know what you all think. And what businesses usually don't have a problem with you putting these in their stores? I have no clue in this field or advertising.

If it were me I would do something for May and do a drawing where everyone wins a free cooking show and do a seperate drawing where everyone gets a ticket for each HWC item purchased and give a $15 value gift for that drawing. That way you get your name out there and get some orders too!

Edited to add....ask every business that is near your house. The worst you will hear is "No" and that's okay!

Where do you get the Door Prize Drawing Boxes ?Where do you get the Door Prize Drawing Boxes ?

A lot of places that I have had good experiences are geared towards women. Ask the people at Curves and do a drawing for the It's Good For You cookbook. Give away a $25 gift certificate at a salon. Usually women work at women's places and will be more willing to let you put a box there. Good luck!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Thanks for the ideasI will def. do free cooking show on every box, and then add something else along with it, I like those ideas. I just have to brainstorm a flyer. O, and the place I ordered them was from http://www.displays2go.com
Hope that link works, if not, just copy and paste into your browser. Look for the cheap cardboard boxes.

:confused: Question: what's a FREE cooking show? I don't get it. Do you normally charge to do a show?

Free cooking show means that you will buy the things needed for the show.

1. How can I increase my brand awareness for my Pampered Chef business?

To increase brand awareness, you can utilize social media platforms, attend local events and fairs, collaborate with other businesses or influencers, and offer cooking demonstrations or classes.

2. Is there a specific target market for Pampered Chef products?

While Pampered Chef products can appeal to a wide range of individuals, the company primarily targets busy families and individuals who value convenience and high-quality cooking tools.

3. What are some effective ways to market Pampered Chef products?

Some effective marketing strategies for Pampered Chef products include hosting home parties, utilizing email marketing, offering discounts or promotions, and creating engaging content on social media.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website or social media platforms. However, it is important to follow the company's policies and guidelines for online sales.

5. Do I need to have culinary experience to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to have culinary experience to be successful with Pampered Chef. The company provides training and resources to help consultants learn about their products and improve their cooking skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Paigeskylar1783