• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About FliPampered Chefhart

In summary, Tina is using a flipchart that she has at home in her first show. She has the three sheet protectors that it comes with but does anyone know if you can buy more at any office supply store or if it's something we can only find at HO? She would like to get more but doesn't want to spend her day running all over town. Thanks for all the info. Beth and Ann offer suggestions on how to use the flipchart in Tina's shows.
tinat51796
My director gave me a flipchart that she had at home. It's a little worn but it will work until I can do supply order and get a new one. My first show is tonight and I'd like to use it in my demo. I have the three sheet protectors that it comes with but does anyone know if you can buy more at any office supply store or if it's something we can only find at HO? I'd really like to get more but i don't want to spend my day running all over town. Thanks! Tina

I used to work at Staples and I don't recall any sheet protectors that would work with a flip chart like that... and while all the stores are different, if Staples didn't have it, probably the others won't either.

Tina~

I have never seen inserts at any office supply store like that...

They are on the supply order, I think 3 for 1.25 or something close to that!

I looked at several office stores and there isn't any that I have seen that are like ours. They are inexpensive on the supply order.

If you are not doing a supply order soon, just take regular sheet protectors and hole punch them in the right spot for the flip chart. I did that when I needed some extra sheets between orders. I did replace them with the flip chart ones when I could so things looked more consistent but it worked in a pinch!

Thanks for all the info. It wasn't so much that I was worried about the cost, I just wanted to wait until Oct. 1 to submit a supply order. I just wanted to find a way to use the flipchart in my shows before then. Thanks for the suggestion Beth, I'll try that! Tina

If you have things that you won't need to pull out of protectors, you can have them laminated, then punch holes on the top. That's what I do for monthly specials.

chefann said:
If you have things that you won't need to pull out of protectors, you can have them laminated, then punch holes on the top. That's what I do for monthly specials.

That is a good idea and usually it doesn't cost much to get things laminated at least it doesn't around here.

When laminated, they're also nice to pass around for the guests at shows to see.

That is a good idea! Thanks Ann!

Yes, I thought that office supply stores would sell these flip charts(because they are such a GREAT idea:love: ...) but no. they had a horizontal flip chart..:confused: .????? but not a vertical.. whats up with that?:grumpy: I didnt order one on supply order because i just knew i could find one at office depot.. but NOOOO>> they didnt have anything!! it really aggervated me!!:mad: LoL!!

chefann said:

That is a great idea Ann. Thanks, totally borrowing that one.

Related to Question About FliPampered Chefhart

What is the FliPampered Chefart and how does it work?

The FliPampered Chefart is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for flipping, serving, and draining foods. It features a long handle and a flexible, non-stick head that can easily slide under food. To use, simply hold the handle and use a flicking motion to flip food over. The slotted design allows excess oil or liquid to drain away.

Is the FliPampered Chefart dishwasher safe?

Yes, the FliPampered Chefart is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water.

Can the FliPampered Chefart be used on non-stick surfaces?

Yes, the FliPampered Chefart's non-stick head makes it safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces. It will not scratch or damage your pans.

What is the FliPampered Chefart made of?

The FliPampered Chefart is made of heat-resistant nylon, making it safe to use at high temperatures without melting or warping. The handle is made of durable stainless steel.

Can the FliPampered Chefart be used for grilling?

Yes, the FliPampered Chefart is great for grilling. Its long handle allows you to safely flip and serve food on the grill without getting too close to the heat. It can also be used for draining excess oil from grilled meats and vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefliz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies