• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Consultant's Corner......

In summary, the Consultant's Corner is an online portal for Pampered Chef consultants that provides access to resources, training materials, and business tools to help grow their business. It can be accessed by logging into the Pampered Chef account and clicking on the designated tab. There are various resources available, including training videos, marketing materials, business forms, recipes, and product information. The portal also offers forums and chat rooms for consultants to connect and learn from each other. There is no additional cost to use the Consultant's Corner as it is included in the consultant membership. It is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices for convenience.
hoosierchef
Is anyone else having problems getting the forms to download to print?? I click on a link and it just sits there. Wasn't sure if it was just me or not.

Thanks!

hoosierchef said:
Is anyone else having problems getting the forms to download to print?? I click on a link and it just sits there. Wasn't sure if it was just me or not.

Thanks!

ANYONE?? I can't print specials and order forms....... :mad:

It's down..I am getting a message apologizing.

I just downloaded an OOF and it worked fine for me!

Some of the downloads are in Adobe format.

That is what I was thinking... have you downloaded the free software from www.adobe.com?

Related to Question About Consultant's Corner......

What is the Consultant's Corner?

The Consultant's Corner is an online portal specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants. It provides access to helpful resources, training materials, and business tools to help consultants grow their business.

How do I access the Consultant's Corner?

You can access the Consultant's Corner by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Consultant's Corner" tab on the top navigation menu.

What resources are available in the Consultant's Corner?

The Consultant's Corner offers a variety of resources such as training videos, marketing materials, business forms, recipes, and product information. There are also forums and chat rooms where consultants can connect with and learn from each other.

Is there a cost to use the Consultant's Corner?

No, there is no additional cost to access the Consultant's Corner. It is included in your Pampered Chef consultant membership.

Can I access the Consultant's Corner on my mobile device?

Yes, the Consultant's Corner is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices, making it convenient for consultants to access resources on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cati123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • lsebek
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lsebek
  • mspibb