• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About American Cooking Guild

In summary, the American Cooking Guild is a prestigious organization that promotes and preserves the art of American cooking. Membership is open to all individuals who have a passion for American cooking and are willing to support the guild's mission. Members enjoy access to exclusive events, educational program discounts, and a network of like-minded individuals. The guild also offers opportunities for professional development, including workshops, seminars, certifications, and a mentorship program. Non-members may also attend some events, but some may be exclusive to members only.
floccies
Was there ever a connection between them and Pampered Chef? The Pizza Pizzaz cookbook that is accepted as a Pampered Chef cookbook doesn't mention PC anywhere.

Did PC at one time sell American Cooking Guild cookbooks?

The cover looks like the one PC carried about 15-18 years ago.

finley1991 said:
The cover looks like the one PC carried about 15-18 years ago.

Did the one that PC carried have the Pampered Chef name one it? Do you have it? Can we compare contents?

I want to collect the PC cookbooks. I know that something called Hostess Choice exisited before Seasons Best, but I don't know how many. I know that there were smaller pamphlets that had Pillsbury & PC and a cookbook that had Campbells & PC. I bought the Pizza Pizzaz book on Ebay and it said "retired Pampered Chef".

I would love to have some sort of cookbook inventory/listing if anyone has one. I am making one of my own -- but I don't have a source for the older books.

I can't find my pizza one but the Pillsbury and Campbells ones both have PC on them.

Hi there,Thank you for your question. To the best of my knowledge, Pampered Chef has never had a connection with the American Cooking Guild. The Pizza Pizzaz cookbook may have been accepted as a Pampered Chef cookbook due to its compatibility with our products, but it is not an official Pampered Chef publication. Our cookbooks are always clearly marked with the Pampered Chef logo and branding.I hope this helps clarify any confusion. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Have a great day!Best,

Related to Question About American Cooking Guild

1. What is the American Cooking Guild?

The American Cooking Guild is a prestigious organization dedicated to promoting and preserving the art of American cooking. They offer educational programs, events, and resources for home cooks and professional chefs alike.

2. How can I become a member of the American Cooking Guild?

To become a member of the American Cooking Guild, you can apply for membership on their website. Membership is open to all individuals who have a passion for American cooking and are willing to support the guild's mission.

3. What benefits do members of the American Cooking Guild receive?

Members of the American Cooking Guild enjoy access to exclusive events, discounts on educational programs and products, and a network of like-minded individuals who share a love for American cooking.

4. Does the American Cooking Guild have any opportunities for professional development?

Yes, the American Cooking Guild offers various opportunities for professional development, including workshops, seminars, and certifications. They also have a mentorship program for aspiring chefs.

5. Can I attend events hosted by the American Cooking Guild even if I am not a member?

Yes, non-members are welcome to attend some events hosted by the American Cooking Guild. However, some events may be exclusive to members only. It is best to check the event details or contact the guild for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies