• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Queen of the Shoppers Fall 2010

In summary, the new products are bowls, biscuit cutters, a pan, a can opener, a skillet, and a bread slicer. The introductions were for the bowls, the biscuit cutters, the pan, the can opener, the skillet, and the bread slicer. The game is to be the first to arrive and to think of another idea for the gift.
Bill Faber
Gold Member
Hi Yall,
Thought I would start us off for starting to think of this. I love it and want to have it ready for my September shows. I will begin thinking myself.

I'd like to try it too!
Anyone come w/something yet?

Could you explain "Queen of the Shoppers"?

I did this for the first time at a show last Friday and literally had people fighting over calling out the page numbers first(all in fun of course!) they LOVED it! Has anyone had a chance to do the Fall one? I am so not that creative!!!!

Can you share what the introductions were for each of the products? I have a hostess appreciation show on Sunday and plan to use the Queen of Shoppers for fall 2010 and was going to make up my own.:)

They're just little rhymes that end with a product name, and it sends the guests flipping through the catalog to find it and call out the page number.

"All occasion dishes, you'll use these a lot,
I don't know what I'd do without my Pampered Chef DOTS" (pg 11)

(We can also use old rhymes and just look up the new page numbers)

So here is the list of the new products that I found:

Small,Medium,or Large round bamboo bowls
Petite bamboo Spoon Set
Snowmen Round Appetizer Plates
Snowmen-Dots Divided Platter
Holiday Dots Square Bowl
Biscuit Cutters
Rectangle Baking Pan
Nylon Knife
9" Pie Plate
Nylon Slice and Serve
Flexible Cutting Mat
Smooth Edge Can Opener
Round Up from the Heart
Spice Turn About
Bamboo Slotted Spoon Set
Kitchen Fork
New Soups,Stews and Chillis Recipe Collection
Quick Vegetarian Main Dishes
More Weekday Dinner-Done
Handy Scraper
Quikut Paring Knives
Microfiber Towels
I-Slice
Twixit Clips
Sauces-Chocolate Raspberry,Carmel,Cherry Almond
Spinach and Smokey Red Pepper Oil Dipping Seasoning
Lemon and Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning
Buffalo Rub

Hi Everyone its raining here in Florida so I have been working on this. Please let me know what you think. I would appreciate you input.

Queen of Shoppers
Let's play a game, with this gift I will part.
If you were the first to arrive, that's where it starts. You think that this gift is intended for you, but I have another idea or two.

So settle in with your catalogs and don't be a spoiler
just look for our Double Boiler. (22)

Being kind to the earth should be everyone’s goal,
so try our New Bamboo Large ,Medium and Small Bowls.(4)

Now we all have something to Shout, try our brand new Spice Turn about.
(18)

Looking for a way to make your chicken finger licking good for your food club, try our new Buffalo Rub. (40)

What goes better than butter? How about the new biscuit cutters. (31)

Want to have your friends over and earn lots of free products? It’s as easy as toast! I’ll ask you at check out what date you’d like as a Host! Find our Host Rewards Benefits Page.(61)

While it might be natural to be harried, at this time that you’re about to be married. (They will look through catalog…..mention the wedding registry.)

It’s the season to be festive, and find a reason to give……finds the Charitable Giving (34)

When you’re skating you do figure eights, right now you need to find our Festive Snowmen Appetizer Plates. (6)

One of the workhorse family, you’re sure to find things to fill it…put it to the test, the 12” Executive Skillet. (15)

When you’re making dinner you’re the boss, but put on your ice cream our new Cherry Almond, Carmel or Chocolate Raspberry Sauce. (37)

Carrots, Beans, and Squash cannot be mistook, when you’re looking at our new Quick Vegetarian Cook Book. (42)

On your bread you will be oiling, when you are using our new Spinach and Smoky Red Pepper and Lemon and Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning. (39)

Being the toast of the town and going faster, you are sure to open cans with our NEW Smooth-Edge Can Opener.(56)

The Pampered Chef is all the rage. Our consultant opportunity can put you on the stage. Find our New Consultant Business Opportunity Page.(63)

Red, yellow, and green leaving you flat? Find our new Flexible Cutting Mat(29)
Beef, Potatoes, or Pork, just a few of the things you might use with the new Kitchen Fork. (20)

We are nearing the end so here is some additional fuel, find our new Nylon Tools. ( Nylon Slice and Serve and Nylon Knife (48))

Do we have you doing a backspin, Find our new fall colors eggplant and pumpkin.(57)

Now the Queen of Shoppers will stand above the rest,
Find the _____________ (product), one of _____________(month)’s Host Specials, and you’ll keep this Season’s Best!

Very nice, Bill :D

Thank you, I love it!

This is my most successful game. People don't feel pressured, and they are literally fighting over that dollar item. LOL!!! Fun!

Love this game! Thanks for coming up with the new ones. I tweaked a couple just for my own purposes! Just in case anyone is interested! :)

Tis' the season to be festive and you'll find a reason to give it...find the charitable giving page and the new round up from the heart Trvit! (34)

Our Can opener is so popular so this will be a shocker, find the newly redesigned Smooth-edge can opener! (56)

*I know that doesn't really rhyme, but not much rhymes with opener!*

If they don’t want dessert it’s totally their loss, put on your ice cream our new Cherry Almond, Carmel or Chocolate Raspberry Sauce. (37)

and the last one I changed:

What tastes better then biscuits with butter, how about the ease of making them with our new biscuit cutters! (31)

Also I love that the consultant opportunity and hostess is separated in this version, I always meant to do that with the last one, they were just too close!

Loved the ideas and tweaked them even a bit more. Tell me what you think now. Really let me know if you have any other ideas. I have it saved in Word so when we are done tweaking it I can upload it.

Queen of Shoppers

Let's play a game, with this gift I will part.
If you were the first to arrive, that's where it starts. Y0u think that this gift is intended for you, but I have another idea or two.

So settle in with your catalogs and don't be a spoiler
just look for our Double Boiler. (22)

Being kind to the earth should be everyone’s goal,
so try our New Bamboo Large ,Medium and Small Bowls.(4)

Now we all have something to Shout, try our brand new Spice Turn about. (18)
Looking for a way to make your chicken finger licking good for your food club, try our new Buffalo Rub (40)

What is smoother than peanut butter, find out by making biscuits with our new biscuit cutter (31)

Want to have your friends over and earn lots of free products? It’s as easy as toast! I’ll ask you at check out what date you’d like as a Host! Find our Host Rewards Benefits Page.(61)

While it might be natural to be harried, at this time that you’re about to be married. (They will look through catalog…..mention the wedding registry.)

Tis the season to be festive and you will find a reason to give it….. Find our new Charitable giving page and Round up from the Heart Trivet.

When you’re skating you do figure eights, right now you need to find our Festive Snowmen Appetizer Plates (6)

One of the workhorse family, you’re sure to find things to fill it…put it to the test, the 12” Executive Skillet. (15)

If you don’t want dessert it’s totally their loss, but put on your ice cream our new Cherry Almond, Carmel or Chocolate Raspberry Sauce. (37)

Carrots, Beans, and Squash cannot be mistook, when you’re looking at our new Quick Vegetarian Cook Book. (42)

On your bread you will be oiling, when you are using our new Spinach and Smoky Red Pepper and Lemon and Rosemary Oil Dipping Seasoning (39)

This is undoubtedly coming as a shocker, our smooth edge can opener has been reconfigured and won’t be stored away in your locker (56)

The Pampered Chef is all the rage. Our consultant opportunity can put you on the stage. Find our New Consultant Business Opportunity Page.(63)

Red, yellow, and green leaving you flat? Find our new Flexible Cutting Mat(29)
Beef, Potatoes, or Pork, just a few of the things you might use with the new Kitchen Fork. (20)

We are nearing the end so here is some additional fuel, find our new Nylon Tools ( Nylon Slice and Serve and Nylon Knife (48))

Do we have you doing a backspin, Find our new fall colors eggplant and pumpkin(57)

Now the Queen of Shoppers will stand above the rest,
Find the _____________ (product), one of _____________(month)’s Host Specials, and you’ll keep this Season’s Best!

Hi Everyone so this is the queen of shoppers for Fall that I had. I am going to go ahead and give to my cluster and family here in Orlando. Hope you all enjoy. :)

Attachments

• Queen of Shoppers Fall2010.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 701
You are all so clever! Thank you for sharing!

I altered mine a little bit...moved some words around and changed some wording. Just for me. If you like it you can use it.

Attachments

• Queen of Shoppers Fall2010.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 675
Now does the gift just get passed around to the person who answers the question and the person with the gift in the end win it?

Is there a page for wedding registry in the catalog? Also there was another page number missing. I can't remember offhand what it was....lol!

Yes...the gift is passed throughout the game and the last person with it gets to keep it.

Shawnna said:
Yes...the gift is passed throughout the game and the last person with it gets to keep it.

Great. Thanks. This really sounds like fun!

I use the Mix n Chop as teh "batton" for the game instead of having them pass the actual gift. I find it just adds one more opportunity for everyone to get their hands on
another product and gets lots of chatter going about how they can't live without that thing and it's a great $10 add on to their lists. I just change the wording at the beginning to "a gift" instead of "this gift".

At what point in the show do you play the game? Right after the demo? after they eat? before the demo?

I'd like to know WHEN you guys are playing this game? before demo? after demo? after they eat?

This sounds super fun. I have never heard of this, so I will have to look into it more since I am still kind of confused.

I do it after the demo.

Has anyone came up with anything for the fall of 2011??

Related to Queen of the Shoppers Fall 2010

1. What is the Queen of the Shoppers Fall 2010 promotion?

The Queen of the Shoppers Fall 2010 promotion is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can earn rewards for shopping and referring friends to purchase Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I become the Queen of the Shoppers?

To become the Queen of the Shoppers, you must make a purchase during the Fall 2010 promotion period and refer friends to make purchases as well. The more purchases you make and refer, the higher your chances of becoming the Queen of the Shoppers.

3. What are the rewards for being the Queen of the Shoppers?

The Queen of the Shoppers will receive exclusive discounts, free products, and special gifts from Pampered Chef. They will also be featured on our website and social media platforms as the reigning Queen of the Shoppers.

4. How long does the Queen of the Shoppers Fall 2010 promotion last?

The promotion will run from September 1st, 2010 to November 30th, 2010. During this time, customers can make purchases and refer friends to earn rewards and potentially become the Queen of the Shoppers.

5. Is the Queen of the Shoppers promotion available in all countries?

At this time, the Queen of the Shoppers Fall 2010 promotion is only available in the United States and Canada. We hope to expand this promotion to other countries in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Kisha1210
  • ttchic
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam