• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Queen of Shoppers Game S/S 2007??

In summary, the "Queen of Shoppers Game S/S 2007" is a sales-boosting game for Pampered Chef consultants during the Spring/Summer 2007 season. Consultants earn points by booking parties, selling products, and reaching sales goals, with the top scorer being crowned the "Queen of Shoppers" and winning a prize. The prizes can vary, but often include exclusive Pampered Chef products or gift certificates. Only consultants can participate, but customers can still benefit by attending parties and making purchases. There are rules and guidelines set by the company to ensure fairness and integrity for all participants.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Has anyone started re-doing this game for the Spring Season??

I love using this game, but we've been sick and brain isn't working fully, lol, to try to re-do this.

Thanks if anyone has and is willing to post it.

Lisa

Oh yes! I was thinking about this the other day! PLEASE post if you make one!

Whoo Hoo! 100 Posts! (Still a LOOOONG way to go before I have a stripper star!)

I was thinking about this too. My guests LOVE it! I'm just poetically (sp?) challenged!!! Who is the talented poet on here???

Hi Lisa,I have not personally started re-doing this game for the Spring season, but I have seen some fellow Pampered Chef consultants share their own versions on social media. Have you tried searching for some inspiration there? You could also reach out to your upline or other consultants in your team to see if they have any ideas or resources to share. I hope you feel better soon and are able to get your creative juices flowing again. Happy cooking!

What is the "Queen of Shoppers Game S/S 2007"?

The "Queen of Shoppers Game S/S 2007" is a fun and interactive way for Pampered Chef consultants to engage with their customers and boost sales during the Spring/Summer 2007 season.

How does the game work?

Consultants can earn points by booking parties, selling certain products, and reaching sales goals. The consultant with the most points at the end of the game is crowned the "Queen of Shoppers" and wins a prize.

What are the prizes for the "Queen of Shoppers"?

The prizes for the "Queen of Shoppers" can vary, but they often include exclusive Pampered Chef products or gift certificates to use towards future purchases.

Can customers participate in the game?

No, the "Queen of Shoppers Game S/S 2007" is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. However, customers can still benefit from the game by attending parties and purchasing products from their consultant.

Are there any restrictions or rules for the game?

Each consultant must follow the rules and guidelines set by Pampered Chef for the game. This includes properly tracking and submitting their points, and adhering to the company's code of conduct. These rules are in place to ensure fairness and integrity for all participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • atpchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies