• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PWS Newsletter Performance: Exploring Visitor and Open Rates

In summary, the average percentage for email opens for Pampered Chef newsletter recipients is 10%, and the average percentage for email opens for Pampered Chef newsletter recipients who are new is 22%.
Bren706
Gold Member
For those who use the PWS newsletter, what are your percentages for visitors and opens? My average is right around 10%. I am just wondering if that is the average for everyone or not.

My open rate is around 22%, but I expect that me slightly higher since not all mail programs let the notifications go back to sender.

Last edited:
Mine is only 13%.

Mine is only 7.98% so far this month. I have noticed it increases as the month goes on. Apparently some of my readers simply don't open their email very often.

Mine is just over 15% I just got the following email message from one of my repeat hosts though.
"I can't read the recipes anymore. I'm getting an error message about the Adobe file needing to be 8 or 9 and mine is version 9.5. Any ideas? The recipes sound good."

Is anyone else having this sort of feedback?

when the newsletter is opened via smart phone, it will not register as being opened. That is true that as the week goes on more open. I still wish we could go in at any time like with iContact and see the rates. When I send a middle of the month blast, sometimes it isnt opened for 10-12 days.

I'm at 19.77%

For those of you who may not be familiar with e-mail marketing - 10% is actually totally normal and anything higher than that is more than most companies get. I can't remember if I heard this stat from PC when they announced the newsletter or in one of my graphic/web design classes a while back.
I was just looking that I have almost 3000 clients and about 60% of them are on my e-mail list - holy smokes! :)

Mine is at 24.03% opens, unique clicks is 2.33 %. I guess a lot of my people don't open it.

Pam Levy
" The Pampered Chef NOT The Perfect Chef"

10-30% is "average" for email marketing in general so you are all right about there... Click-throughs are pretty low - usually 2-5%.

That's the stat I remember - thanks Joy! :)

I feel a little bit better now. My open rate is between 22 and 27% every month but I'm new and only have 87 contacts on my list. Thanks for the info!

my uniques opens is 18% and clicks 2%...I always wondered what all this info meant.
It seems like I was not really reaching anyone. I have also spent lots of time trying to update contact info. so I would have a higher delivery rate, but can't always get ahold of the individual..

1. What is the purpose of the Pws Newsletter Statistics?

The Pws Newsletter Statistics provide valuable insights and data on the performance of our newsletters. This includes information such as open rates, click-through rates, and subscriber engagement. This data helps us understand how our newsletters are being received by our customers and allows us to make improvements to better serve their needs.

2. How often are the Pws Newsletter Statistics updated?

The Pws Newsletter Statistics are updated in real-time, so you can always access the most current data. This allows you to track the success of your newsletters and make any necessary adjustments immediately.

3. Can I access the Pws Newsletter Statistics on my mobile device?

Yes, the Pws Newsletter Statistics can be accessed on any device with an internet connection. This includes desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. This makes it easy to stay up-to-date on the performance of your newsletters, no matter where you are.

4. Are the Pws Newsletter Statistics confidential?

Yes, the Pws Newsletter Statistics are confidential and only accessible by authorized individuals within the company. We take the privacy and security of our customers' data very seriously and have measures in place to protect it.

5. How can I use the Pws Newsletter Statistics to improve my newsletters?

The Pws Newsletter Statistics provide valuable data that can help you identify areas for improvement in your newsletters. For example, if you notice a low open rate, you may want to try different subject lines or send your newsletters at a different time. If you have a high click-through rate, you may want to focus on creating more engaging content. By regularly reviewing the statistics, you can make data-driven decisions to improve the effectiveness of your newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies