• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Chocolate Pumpkin Cake Recipe for Fluted Stone?

In summary, the "Pumpkin Cake - Fluted Stone" is a stoneware baking dish designed for making pumpkin cakes. It measures 10 inches in diameter, 3 inches in height, and can hold up to 10 cups of batter. It can also be used for other baked goods and is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The dish does not require seasoning, but greasing with cooking spray or butter is recommended for easy removal of the baked goods.
muffetts
Gold Member
I'm looking for a recipe for a pumpkin cake that uses chocolate and is for the fluted stone - anyone have such a creature?

muffetts said:
I'm looking for a recipe for a pumpkin cake that uses chocolate and is for the fluted stone - anyone have such a creature?

this one is for the mini fluted. but its the same idea...just make a few adjustments.

Attachments

• halloween2[1].pdf
    203 KB · Views: 494

What is the "Pumpkin Cake - Fluted Stone"?

The "Pumpkin Cake - Fluted Stone" is a baking dish specifically designed for making pumpkin cakes. It is made of stoneware and has a fluted design that creates a beautiful presentation for your cake.

What are the dimensions of the "Pumpkin Cake - Fluted Stone"?

The "Pumpkin Cake - Fluted Stone" measures 10 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height. It can hold up to 10 cups of batter, making it perfect for baking large cakes.

Can I use the "Pumpkin Cake - Fluted Stone" for anything other than pumpkin cake?

Yes, the "Pumpkin Cake - Fluted Stone" can be used for a variety of baked goods such as quiches, casseroles, and even breads. Its stoneware material allows for even heat distribution, resulting in perfectly baked dishes.

Is the "Pumpkin Cake - Fluted Stone" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Pumpkin Cake - Fluted Stone" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on the stoneware.

Do I need to season the "Pumpkin Cake - Fluted Stone" before using it?

No, the "Pumpkin Cake - Fluted Stone" does not require seasoning before use. However, we recommend lightly greasing the dish with cooking spray or butter before adding your batter to ensure easy removal after baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • winklermom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies