• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pull Apart Bread for Loaf pan?

P

priscilla

I have a woman who has the Stoneware loaf pan, and remembers the consultant making a pull-apart bread in it (the reason she bought the pan :) ); she wants some recipes of this type. Does anyone have some pull apart bread recipes for the loaf pan they could share? I think the one made at the show was the Cranberry Cobblestone Bread in the Stoneware Sensations book...the one I do not have :rolleyes: .

TIA,

Robin

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
Here you go! :)

Cranberry Cobblestone Bread
(Stoneware Sensations Cookbook, pg 32)

Fill your kitchen with the sweet smell of fresh baked bread. It’s the scent that draws families together on sleepy weekend mornings.

Bread
⅓ cup dried cranberries
2 teaspoons orange zest
⅓ cup sugar
4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 packages (11 ounces each) refrigerated dinner rolls
4 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Glaze
½ cup powdered sugar
2-3 teaspoons milk

1. Preheat oven to 375°F. For bread, combine cranberries and orange zest in small bowl, mix lightly. In 1-Qt. Batter Bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Unroll dough; separate into 16 rolls. Using Kitchen Shears, cut each roll into quarters. Place half of the dough pieces and half of the butter in Classic Batter Bowl; toss gently. Sprinkle with half of the sugar mixture; toss to coat evenly.
2. Place dough pieces in Stoneware Loaf Pan to cover bottom of Pan; sprinkle with half the cranberry mixture. Repeat layers. Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown; cool in Pan 15 minutes. Loosen bread from edges of Pan; remove to Stackable Cooling Rack. For glaze, combine powdered sugar and milk in small bowl; drizzle over warm loaf.

Yield: 1 loaf (12 servings)

Approximately 230 calories and 6 grams of fat per serving

P

priscilla

Thank you!

Thank you for your help, she will be very happy!

Robin