1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Promoting Pampered Chef Website

1. Any advice on promoting our websites. Or on how to get the hosts to use it. I've had mine for a year, actually just renewed it. I've only had a couple hosts use it to evite guests.

I have enclosed it as part of my signature on my e-mails, mention it in my newsletter, and tell my hosts about it. I have had a few hosts mention they would use it if they could pull names out of their e-mail address book but don't want to have to type all the addresses in.

In a previous thread some of you have mentioned enclosing a flyer in the host packet. Could you share? You can e-mail me directly if you would like at jsimmon1@nycap.rr.com

Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Jenn Simmons
    Cropseyville, NY
    518-279-0856
    jsimmon1@nycap.rr.com
    www.pamperedchef.biz/jennifersimmons

2. I too would like a copy of anything available in a flyer for promoting my website.

Mar 29, 2005
  3. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Website flyer

Hey everyone! I actually got this flyer from an awesome and helpful consultant name Sherri! :) I changed the pictures to reflect my website name! Hope this helps! :cool:

Attached Files:

Apr 23, 2005
  4. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

I put stickers on the front of my catalogs. Attached is a copy of the label.

Attached Files:

5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

web site labels

Ginger,

Those labels are great! Thanks!

Apr 24, 2005
Have something to add?