1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Promoting Pampered Chef Website

1. Any advice on promoting our websites. Or on how to get the hosts to use it. I've had mine for a year, actually just renewed it. I've only had a couple hosts use it to evite guests.

I have enclosed it as part of my signature on my e-mails, mention it in my newsletter, and tell my hosts about it. I have had a few hosts mention they would use it if they could pull names out of their e-mail address book but don't want to have to type all the addresses in.

In a previous thread some of you have mentioned enclosing a flyer in the host packet. Could you share? You can e-mail me directly if you would like at jsimmon1@nycap.rr.com

Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Jenn Simmons
    Cropseyville, NY
    518-279-0856
    jsimmon1@nycap.rr.com
    www.pamperedchef.biz/jennifersimmons

2. I too would like a copy of anything available in a flyer for promoting my website.

Mar 29, 2005
  3. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Website flyer

Hey everyone! I actually got this flyer from an awesome and helpful consultant name Sherri! :) I changed the pictures to reflect my website name! Hope this helps! :cool:

Attached Files:

Apr 23, 2005
  4. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

I put stickers on the front of my catalogs. Attached is a copy of the label.

Attached Files:

5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

web site labels

Ginger,

Those labels are great! Thanks!

Apr 24, 2005
Have something to add?