• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem Finalizing Orders on Pws.

In summary, the individual is using their Personal Website (PWS) to enter customer orders for parties to prevent losing them. However, they ran into a problem when trying to finalize an order as the customer information section was missing. They have successfully used the PWS before and are wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue. They have also tried clearing their browser's cache and cookies but the problem persists. They are advised to contact technical support for further assistance.
hoosierchef
Ok, so when I'm at work and someone gives me an order....I go to the PWS and enter the order under the correct hostess show. Well, I went to enter an order this morning and everything was fine until I went to Finalize the order. It took me to a screen that says, Customer Information.....ONLY THERE'S NOTHING THERE!!!! No boxes to enter her information in!

I did one Wednesday and it was working fine. I was wondering if anyone else ever does this and if they've had any problems???

Bumping up

Are you talking about Pampered Parner, or your Personal Web Site?I am comfused ... are you using your Web site to enter a customer's order for a party? Why do that when you will have to enter it into Pampered Partner anyway when you submit the show?

sailortena said:
Are you talking about Pampered Parner, or your Personal Web Site?

I am comfused ... are you using your Web site to enter a customer's order for a party? Why do that when you will have to enter it into Pampered Partner anyway when you submit the show?

I am talking about the Personal Website. I do that so I don't lose the order between work and home. (Don't ask.......I'm horrible with losing things!) This way it's in writing.

I did it once just so I could see how the Personal Website worked....to see if I got an email or what. Then I figured this was a good idea for me...since I do tend to lose things....... :(

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble entering an order on your PWS. It sounds like there may be a technical issue with the website. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then trying again? If that doesn't work, I would suggest reaching out to our technical support team for further assistance. They can be reached at 1-800-342-2433. I hope this helps and that you're able to get the order entered successfully! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Happy selling!

Related to Problem Finalizing Orders on Pws.

1. Why am I having trouble finalizing my order on Pws?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It could be due to technical difficulties on the website or a problem with your internet connection. It is also possible that there is an error with your payment method or shipping address. It is recommended to try again later or contact customer support for assistance.

2. How can I fix a problem with finalizing my order on Pws?

If you are experiencing trouble finalizing your order, you can try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Make sure all the information entered, such as payment and shipping details, are accurate. If the issue persists, contact Pws customer support for further assistance.

3. Can I cancel my order if I am having trouble finalizing it on Pws?

If you are unable to finalize your order, you may be able to cancel it depending on the stage of the order process. If you have already received an order confirmation email, it may be too late to cancel. However, if you contact customer support immediately, they may be able to cancel the order for you.

4. Will I be charged if my order cannot be finalized on Pws?

No, you will only be charged if your order is successfully processed and shipped. If you encounter a problem finalizing your order, no charges will be made to your account. However, it may take a few days for any authorization holds to be released by your bank.

5. How long does it typically take to finalize an order on Pws?

The time it takes to finalize an order on Pws can vary depending on several factors such as the number of items in your order, your internet connection, and any technical difficulties on the website. Generally, the process should only take a few minutes. If you are experiencing a delay, it is recommended to contact customer support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Chef_2_Four