• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Drawing Ideas for an Open House Event

In summary, the conversation was about hosting an Open House and having a drawing for giveaways. One person shared their idea of using Christmas ornaments with slips of paper inside as a way to choose winners. Another person thought it was a cute idea and could be adapted for other holidays. The original poster thanked them for the suggestion and mentioned having different themed tables for the Open House. Suggestions were also given for creating a fun and interactive atmosphere for the drawing.
pampchef.angel
I am probably not posting this in the correct place, but it didn't really seem to fit anywhere else??

I am hosting an Open House on Sunday and have several items that I would like to give away in drawings. They are mostly small items, and I have HWC pins as well. Anyone have a creative suggestion on how to do a drawing with people floating in and out?

I had an open house in July to promote my Christmas Club. I had about 10 things that I made available for give aways but what I did before hand was typed out the name of each item, cut into strips and then rolled it up and stuck it inside Christmas jingle bell ornaments that I hung on a small table top Christmas tree. I also put strips of paper offering *free membership* to the club as well as *free cooking show* in several of them. Before each guest left, they got to choose their own ornament and whatever was on the slip of paper they pulled out is what they won. This went over well and I did not have to give away all of my items so I was able to save them for other shows I have done.

That is such a cute idea...and could really be adapted to most holidays! I might have to steal that once I get enough customers to have a party for...haha!

Oh that sounds like a great idea! I am having 3 diff tables...Halloween, Fall and Christmas; I can definitely adapt!

Thanks so so much!

Hi there! It's totally okay to post this here, and I'm happy to help with some ideas for your Open House drawing. One suggestion could be to have a designated time for the drawing, where you announce it and have people gather around for a chance to win. This could create a fun and interactive atmosphere for your guests. Another option could be to have a sign-up sheet where people can enter their name and contact information for a chance to win throughout the day. This way, even if someone comes and goes, they still have a chance to participate in the drawing. I hope these suggestions help and that your Open House is a success!

1. What are some easy drawing ideas for an open house event?

Some easy drawing ideas for an open house event include drawing a simple still life of fruits or flowers, creating a landscape scene using basic shapes, or drawing a portrait of a friend or family member.

2. How can I incorporate interactive drawing activities into my open house event?

You can set up a station where guests can create their own personalized greeting cards or bookmarks using drawing materials. You can also have a collaborative drawing activity where everyone adds a small doodle or element to a larger drawing.

3. What are some unique drawing ideas that will impress my guests at the open house event?

Some unique drawing ideas for an open house event include hosting a live drawing demonstration by a local artist, setting up a photo booth with drawing prompts for guests to create their own cartoon or comic strip, or offering a mini art class where guests can learn a new drawing technique.

4. How can I make the drawing activities accessible for guests of all ages and skill levels?

You can provide a variety of drawing materials such as markers, colored pencils, and crayons to cater to different preferences and skill levels. You can also offer simple drawing tutorials or prompts for those who may be less experienced.

5. Can I incorporate drawing activities into the food and drinks at the open house event?

Yes, you can offer edible markers or food coloring for guests to doodle on cookies or cupcakes. You can also serve drinks with colorful straws or stirrers that guests can use to create their own designs on napkins or coasters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefHeidiD
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies