• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Price Increases for S/S: Where to Find Listing?

In summary, the price increase for S/S products is due to rising production costs and inflation. The updated prices can be found on our website, in our catalog, or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. The increase will only affect select products, and discounts and promotions are available to help offset the cost. Unfortunately, previous prices cannot be honored. Thank you for your understanding and support.
nicki25
Silver Member
Ok, I know that I saw a listing on here with all the price increases for S/S. Does anyone know where to find it or do you have a copy of it you can send me??? Thanks!

I just found them!!! Thanks anyway!!!!!!!!

They were in a Weekly Bites in January.

1. What is the reason for the price increase for S/S products?

The price increase for S/S (stainless steel) products is due to rising production costs and inflation. As a company, we strive to provide high-quality products to our customers, and the price increase is necessary to maintain that standard.

2. Where can I find a listing of the new prices for S/S products?

You can find the updated prices for S/S products on our website, in our catalog, or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. We also send out email notifications to our customers regarding any price changes.

3. Will the price increase affect all S/S products?

The price increase will only affect select S/S products. Not all products will have an increase in price. You can refer to our website or catalog for the updated prices of specific products.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available to offset the price increase?

We understand the impact of a price increase on our customers, and we are constantly offering discounts and promotions to help offset the cost. We recommend checking our website or contacting your consultant for any current promotions.

5. Can I still purchase S/S products at the previous price?

Unfortunately, we are unable to honor previous prices for S/S products. The price increase is necessary for us to continue providing high-quality products and excellent customer service. We appreciate your understanding and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • byrd1956