• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pregnant Taste Testing Party: What Bowls & Utensils to Use?

In summary, for a pregnant taste testing party, it is recommended to use ceramic or glass bowls and stainless steel or silicone utensils. Plastic bowls and utensils should be avoided due to potential harmful chemicals. When it comes to size and shape, having a variety can be beneficial. For pregnant women, comfortable and easy-to-grip utensils should be used. Separate bowls and utensils are not necessary, but considerate if the mother-to-be has specific dietary restrictions.
KCPChef
Hello. I am going to do my first taste testing party. I am trying to cut down on the amount of tools that i carry because I am 5 months pregnant and just cannot carry the weight of the bags. My question is- what bowls and things do you use for all of these testings? Has anyone used paper bowls etc and does anyone say anything? Just a thought.

Thanks so much!

Bamboo. It's light weight and our products.

Flexible cutting mats: one to prep chicken, one to cut up the chicken, and one for cutting bread or veggies or whatever your serving. Bamboo platters and cracker tray and petite bowls. The SA petite squares could be used, too.

1. What type of bowls and utensils should I use for a pregnant taste testing party?

For a pregnant taste testing party, it is important to use bowls and utensils that are made of safe and non-toxic materials. We recommend using ceramic or glass bowls and stainless steel or silicone utensils. These materials are non-reactive and do not contain harmful chemicals that could potentially affect the health of the mother and baby.

2. Can I use plastic bowls and utensils for a pregnant taste testing party?

It is not recommended to use plastic bowls and utensils for a pregnant taste testing party. Plastic can contain harmful chemicals such as BPA and phthalates that can leach into food and potentially harm the health of the mother and baby. It is best to stick with safer materials like ceramic, glass, stainless steel, and silicone.

3. Are there any specific sizes or shapes of bowls that are better for a pregnant taste testing party?

When it comes to size and shape of bowls for a pregnant taste testing party, it is more about personal preference. However, it may be helpful to have a variety of sizes and depths to accommodate different types of dishes and portions. For example, having both small bowls for single bites and larger bowls for soups or stews can be beneficial.

4. Are there any utensils that are better for pregnant women to use?

For pregnant women, it is important to use utensils that are comfortable and easy to grip. Silicone utensils can be a good option as they are lightweight and have a soft, non-slip grip. Additionally, using utensils with longer handles can help prevent any accidental spills or splatters.

5. Do I need to use separate bowls and utensils for pregnant women?

It is not necessary to use separate bowls and utensils for pregnant women at a taste testing party. As long as the bowls and utensils are made of safe materials and are properly washed and sanitized, there should be no issue with sharing them among all guests. However, if the mother-to-be has any specific dietary restrictions or sensitivities, it may be considerate to provide her with her own set of bowls and utensils to avoid any potential cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • purpampchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies